• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Art Freebies <3

Kautalya

i am just a liar
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
hey hey hey pals
I want to practice my body language / expressions so imma draw ya oc for free!!! yay!! ikr

Here's ex(s) of my art
cuties.jpgLilla .jpgnew oc!.jpg

Name of OC:
Pose & Expression: (Mad sad, etc)
Pic:

Attachments

• new oc!.jpg
    new oc!.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Name of OC: Hana
Pose & Expression: (Mad sad, etc) Happy
Pic:
3eRLWgM.jpg

Oh this is super cool and amazing! :) Would you consider doing one of me if I gave reference pictures? ^_^ Or does it have to be an OC?

Last edited:
yaaaay ill start in a sec~

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmmmmmmmmmmm its alright it doesnt have to be an oc!

Last edited:
Not sure if you're taking any more requests, but if you are, I'd love it if you could draw my OC:

Name of OC: Nura
Pose & Expression: Just a neutral standing pose is fine, with a slightly cheerful expression.
Pic: http://sta.sh/21kjpf931ta3

Thanks for considering! c:

Last edited:
aaah i love your art style! its v unique! :D
if you're still taking requests, then would you consider my character? ;u;
Name of OC: hime
Pose & Expression: crying or smth? smth sad LOL
Pic: http://toyhou.se/890880.hime

Last edited:
Thank you for everyone that said I have a nice art style!!!! I will try to finish some today <3

oh my god i just realised i didnt put the epression down HFHFKJHKJFH this is what happens when i fill things out in a rush LOL

Name of OC: pffft I have no idea yet, just call her Pink Demon
Pose & Expression: you know that cocky flirty kind of expression with the tongue sticking out? idk or however you interpret what I said ; v;
Pic: x x

Wow this is a very unique style!

Name of OC: Aaron
Pose & Expression: Aaron is a delightful character to be around; a slightly sassy being, he is a cheerful and sophisticated person. His signature red rose holds up his reputation for this! Suprise me with a pose!
Pic: https://imgur.com/a/XQZRk

Thanks a lot everybody for the compliments!!! I appreciate it! Sadly today I cant draw since I'm becoming busyyyyy ;/ but dont worry, I still will be drawing c;

Can we just give a description? I don't have any actual refs for my OC yet. ^^'

Name: Sophia
Expression: Playful/Silly Pouty face, looking the other way, seems a bit bored and has hands inside her pockets
Description:
- Has blonde hair put up into two spiky pigtails and bowl-cut bangs, wears a 'taffy' hairpin
- Very pale, has gold eyes and a mole under her right eye
- Wears a large pink sweater with a bear face on it, a short white skirt, black tights, and pink/white checkers flat shoes
- (optional) She also has a 'bunny bag' that is white and has red 'eyes'

If you can do this, then thank you~!

Back