Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0993-1655-4791
Feedback
100% (55) +
Hello!

Sorry to contribute to the popularity of these kinds of threads, but I'm buying the items from my wishlist, which can be found here! (hopefully that link works!)

Just let me know what you'd like for any item! Thanks!

Last edited:
Admiral's RV is currently in my town. It's free if you'd like to come by. He sells the dinnerware, kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen refrigerator, and ramen that's in your wishlist.

But I think you can only buy 3 items per day. You can come back and bring your other characters to buy as well.

I can get you these v

beauty-salon cart, donut box, office phone, iron garden chair, decorative plate, candelabra, poogie, callie shoes, barbecue bed, flower fairy wand, ice-cream display, salon mirror stand, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen refrigerator, ramon,
dinnerware, perfume bottles, ring,

i can give you all of these for free since this is just extra stuff i'm not using ^.^

let me know if you don't need some of these anymore !

Last edited:
It's quite alright! You're already being so incredibly generous, please don't worry about it! I can't thank you enough!

i have a maddie amiibo card, i can get you the garden lantern if you're still looking for it.

I Have the Callie wig and shoes, and Marie wig and shoes.
Each item for 8TBT :3

Last edited:
What items do you still need?
i still need the amiibo/3DS shelves and goodluc k charm, if you can!

i have a maddie amiibo card, i can get you the garden lantern if you're still looking for it.
that would be lovely, thank you!

I Have the Callie wig and shoes, and Marie wig and shoes.
Each item for 8TBT :3
i already received the callie shoes, but i will take the other items!

i still need the amiibo/3DS shelves and goodluc k charm, if you can!

that would be lovely, thank you!

i already received the callie shoes, but i will take the other items!
Oh, okay! :D Are you avalible now? It'll be 8tbt each still so total of 24 for the 3 items I believe.

Back