• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 🔮 Prom's Wishlist 🔮

I totally forgot to mention this yesterday, but i have julia's card, if you want i can scan her in for you, she has the round-cloth table, and table with cloth in her RV :> not sure if you need them still, just thought i'd let you know !

Last edited:
Hi! I'm getting the Marie stuff now, sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got your items :D Sorry for the wait!

Last edited:
i had posted above lssi not sure if you saw it or not :>

Last edited:
Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't! Can we do that tomorrow at some point? I'm out of coupons atm!

Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't! Can we do that tomorrow at some point? I'm out of coupons atm!

it's fine haha ! i'm gonna tt a day ahead to get some stuff done anyways, so i could just order them if you want ? i don't really need coupons rn anyways :3

Oh my gosh ty??? That would be great! I just need one of each table, and a spare candelabra! I'll send some tbt for your troubles! (You can't talk me out of it so don't try >;3)

Oh my gosh ty??? That would be great! I just need one of each table, and a spare candelabra! I'll send some tbt for your troubles! (You can't talk me out of it so don't try >;3)

aw ty >.< i'll let you know once i'v got the items !

Hi! I can get you the following: :)

beauty salon cart
bistro table
burger meal
busing station
candelabra
cypress plant
decorative plate
dinnerware
donut box
espresso machine
fancy tile floor
garden lantern
ice-cream display
iron garden chair
kitchen counter
kitchen dishwasher
kitchen refrigerator
lobby floor
lucky doll
medicine machine
modern cash register
mug
office phone
paella
perfume bottles
popcorn
ramen
ring
rolling closet
round-cloth table
round pillow
salon mirror stand
shaved ice
snack machine
stacked magazines
table with cloth
tart
toy piano
udon soup
waiting room bench
zen cushion

Hey QFKA! I no longer need he items supplied by wooly (mentioned above) or garden lanterns and kitchen items, but I will take everything else! I apologize, I need to update my list! I will actually take the extra garden chair tho! I'm going to need multiple for the park I'm making!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of which let me update my list now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The list has been updated!

ok then! I can get you these items:

zen cushion
waiting room bench
udon soup
toy piano
tart
stacked magazines
snack machine
shaved ice
salon mirror stand
rolling closet
popcorn
paella
office phone
modern cash register
medicine cabinet
lucky doll
lobby floor
iron garden chair
fancy tile floor
espresso machine
cypress plant
busing station
burger meal
bistro table

interested ? :eek:

Yes! That sounds lovely, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to remove them from the list for now, just VM me when you're ready!

Sure! Please give me a bit of time to gather them all ;v;

I feel like I'm making you wait too long so would it be alright if I gave you these items some time tomorrow? Possibly 2 pm EST? :)

QFKA the wait is not an issue at all! You can take as long as you need to, it really is no rush!

Back