• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone else?

AkaneDeath

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Does anyone else like to search in the dream suite for weird/random town names like Potato or something? I love thinking of the wildest names and seeing if anyone else actually named their town that. Do you have a weird town name? If so, what made you choose it?

not really, but sometimes i look up my own town name to see what kinds of towns come up. since the update, there's only been one or two but hopefully i'll see more clone towns someday!

Sadly most of the time when I've looked for a funny name these towns are so not developed - just a few flowers - it's as if the Dream Address is from the mayor's first day ;)

I saw some towns that literally was my first name.

The Mayors house was just full of villager pictures and tombstones :x

Sometimes I search for dream towns with names of things I'm interested in, hoping that the town has something to do with the name but for the most part, it seems like the towns' are barely starting. If I want to look for a good town, I have to go on IG/Tumblr/forums and look for pictures of nice towns to visit.

Back