Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
So. Long story short I pawned my 3ds and sold all five copies of acnl for the switch. Just bought a 2ds and a copy of acnl. :lemon: I've been wanting to play this for so long! It's sad I lost my original town started on release:( lost all my favorite villagers, all my unorderable items because I lost my 3ds in pawn. But I'm excited to start a new town.

A bit of a pointless post...buttttt I'm just excited to have my game back lol.

That... honestly sounded like a silly move. So now that you've got your Switch that you got rid of your 3DS and 5? ACNL for, you've just bought a 2DS and ACNL again?

Is it the New 2DS?

Have fun with your new town. Have you started it up yet? Who are your starting villagers? The update has tons of new furniture so I'm sure you're going to have even more fun decorating your house.

That... honestly sounded like a silly move. So now that you've got your Switch that you got rid of your 3DS and 5? ACNL for, you've just bought a 2DS and ACNL again?

Is it the New 2DS?

lol ok I'm impulsive and impatient so not the new 2ds. But when it's released I will be getting the new 2ds xl lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have fun with your new town. Have you started it up yet? Who are your starting villagers? The update has tons of new furniture so I'm sure you're going to have even more fun decorating your house.

Yep! Started with Whitney, deena, Rizzo, Bunnie, sparro

I don't know why it makes me so happy to hear that you have returned to ACNL! You are the second person today! Maybe because although I've only been playing for a year, I get so much enjoyment from it. I hope you do, too!

Even though you lost all of your progress, starting again isn't always a bad thing. Who knows, maybe your new town will be better than your old one. :) Although I gotta say, selling stuff in pawn can be pretty risky. There's no way i'd do something like that, especially not with one of my consoles. Good luck with your new town though, and look on the bright side, now that you only have one town you can take your time with it. :)

Welcome back to ACNL :3 and hopefully you're enjoying the switch! ^-^

If you ever want or need to, feel free to PM/VM me and you can visit and shop on main street (I've got T&T Emporium and Shampoodle's)!

I can also give you one of each fruit if you're looking for that (Just let me know! ^-^)

Oh. I thought it was out. New 3DS XL without the 3D? Yay!

You could've saved money by not selling your stuff and rebuying. :p

I'm too impatient to have waited lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome back to ACNL :3 and hopefully you're enjoying the switch! ^-^

If you ever want or need to, feel free to PM/VM me and you can visit and shop on main street (I've got T&T Emporium and Shampoodle's)!

I can also give you one of each fruit if you're looking for that (Just let me know! ^-^)

Oh I love the switch. And I'd love each of the fruits :) thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even though you lost all of your progress, starting again isn't always a bad thing. Who knows, maybe your new town will be better than your old one. :) Although I gotta say, selling stuff in pawn can be pretty risky. There's no way i'd do something like that, especially not with one of my consoles. Good luck with your new town though, and look on the bright side, now that you only have one town you can take your time with it. :)

That's true :) I have a feeling this town is going to turn out better. And more original. I plan on making my own paths this time!

Enjoy!! For me the best part of ACNL is the beginning when everything is new again. I have started over a number of times and I love the feeling of all the possibilities that await!

At least you have a fresh start, that could be great cause of all the good things you can made.
-Choose a good map.
-Place your house.
-Start meeting new neighbors.
-Etc...
I start fresh three months ago and now i just need to get two more Villagers (Rudy and Ken).

Anyway, good luck!

Back