🦴🌿🦴🌿🦴
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0993-1655-4791
Feedback
100% (55) +
Hello! I'm lookin to buy the good luck charm, let me know what you'd like for it!

I can give you a Wii U so that you can play Desert Island Escape to get the good luck charm. I think you just need to beat each level once, without worrying about a high score or anything.

Thanks kiwi! I actually have one, I'm just being lazy. I've reached a level that keeps putting essential raft parts on parts f the island that require a penguin to get to >_> and I have no penguins rip me

Idk I'll try again. I'm no bueno at these mini games anyway. Thanks again!

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I'm really looking for the charm. Thank you anyways!

Kangaroos can move 7 spaces each, and are great fighters. I went from being hopeless, to beating the game with over 80'000 on some stages. ^_^

Last edited:
I didn't mean to be disparaging, I was just saying that there are many solutions to the levels, and using penguins is one of them, and using kangaroos is another, and there are even more ways than that. Sorry if I upset you, Jon, that wasn't my intention at all.

i had some luck advancing last night, i seemed to have already beaten the one that had things out of reach, after i tried it again and the algorithm put the junk all on the mainland. ill probably beat it all with time, but im also still on the prowl for the charm as i like symmetry =w=;;

Back