• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Disney Villain(s)

Favorite Disney Villain(s)

• Evil Queen (Snow White)

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Stepmother/Lady Tremaine

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Queen of Hearts

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Captain Hook

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Maleficient

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Cruella De Ville

• Prince John (Robin Hood)

• Ursula

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Gaston

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Jafar

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Scar

• Hades

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The Leader of the Huns

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Yzma

• Captain Gantu (Lilo & Stitch)

• The Director (Bolt)

• Dr. Facilliar (Princess & the Frog)

• Mother Gothel (Tangled)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Frozen's Villain (Spoiler)

• Big Hero 6's Villain (Spoiler)

• Zootopia's Villain (Spoiler, lol)

• Turbo

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Tamatoa (Moana - giant decapod)

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • "Sid"

• Hopper

• Toy Story 2's Villain (Spoiler)

• Randall

• Syndrome

• Chick Hicks

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Chef Skinner (Ratatouille)

• Auto (Wall-E)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Cars 2's Villain (Spoiler)

• Charles F. Muntz (Up)

• Johnny J. (Monsters Uni.)

• Thunderclap

• Other Disney Villain (Explain in post!)

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
z7SgeFd.png

Hi guys, this is a thread about the villains of animated Disney! I saw someone said they liked villains more, so I thought: why not a poll for villains! Please vote in the poll of all the villains I could think of for Disney and Disney Pixar (which means that there are like 8 that am missing!) .My favorite would have to be Syndrome, "Sid," and none other than Yzma.

(btw I only included the un-redeemed and non-sidekick villains :) ) Discuss :D

(If you have any poll ideas related to animated movies, let me know)

Note: this is not just a silly joke thread - please don't vote for all of them just for the tbt unless you really mean it.

Last edited:
How dare there not be the Toy Story 3 villain in the poll!? :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk, I picked the other option though. :lemon:

How dare there not be the Toy Story 3 villain in the poll!? :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

jk, I picked the other option though. :lemon:

OMG i'm so sorry I forgot about him!!! Ahhhh, I was in a rush cuase the last poll closed on me after 15 minutes. I knew I was missing someone.

I love Ursula.

She is easily one of the more terrifying villains and I love it. She had two hideous moray eels as her little minions, their scary just by themselves! I love her design, her voice and how sassy she is.

I didn't actually think she is scary in the film but if she were real. o_O

I'd run!

Has to be a tie between Frollo and Turbo for me. ^w^

Complete and utter evil, nothing supernatural about him makes Frollo completely terrifying. It's the fact that he could actually exist in this world that terrifies me. But I do love 'Hellfire'. Hunchback of Notre Dame is one of my favourite Disney movies overall.

I love Turbo's whole design and animation for the last part of the movie, so colourful and horrifying <3 Plus all his one liners omg.

Ursula. One, because her design was inspired by Divine, one of my favourite disco artists ever, and two, she's actually loveable, unlike many of the other villains.

Oh, and "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is easily my favourite Disney villain song ever.

Lol I like how Frolo is in the main pic but not an option...

Anyways yeah he's my favorite villain. He's great in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really like Mola Ram. Disney owns Indiana Jones, right?

I never watched Indiana Jones movies when I was younger, but my brother played the lego IJ games and I always loved to see Mola Ram on there xDDD

Lol I like how Frolo is in the main pic but not an option...

Anyways yeah he's my favorite villain. He's great in The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never watched Indiana Jones movies when I was younger, but my brother played the lego IJ games and I always loved to see Mola Ram on there xDDD

Sorry, I tried to put all the villains I could think of. I probably never cared for his respective movie, but that doesn't mean he's not awesome

MALEFICENT. You can't top the mistress of all evil herself.

I also voted for Gaston though, just because he's so much fun at the Disney parks. :)

I've always loved Ursula! Her nature and overall dialog makes me laugh. She's so sassy and has 2 terrifying pet eels! Jetsam and Flotsam I believe? She even has her own (very catchy) song! c: Not to mention her great design~ will always love her!

Tomatoa may not have always been that glam... but he's my favorite giant crab, what?

I love Jermaine Clement so Tomatoa is my favorite by a lot. And that song is so good!

I also picked Yzma (who's hilarious) and Maleficent (who had an awesome movie of her own!)

I've seen every single one of the movies listed and I can't remember half of the spoiler ones lol. I went with Yzma, though, after a while of thinking.

Is Fern Gully a Disney movie?

No it isn't. I actually know all 56 animated features of Disney, what's Disney or not, and what's made by Don Bluth or not.

And it appears that Fern Gully is not made by Disney or Don Bluth.

Oh, Turbo too, just because Wreck it Ralph is ,you favorite Disney movie so far.

Back