• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Disney Villain(s)

Favorite Disney Villain(s)

• Evil Queen (Snow White)

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Stepmother/Lady Tremaine

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Queen of Hearts

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Captain Hook

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Maleficient

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Cruella De Ville

• Prince John (Robin Hood)

• Ursula

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Gaston

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Jafar

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Scar

• Hades

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • The Leader of the Huns

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Yzma

• Captain Gantu (Lilo & Stitch)

• The Director (Bolt)

• Dr. Facilliar (Princess & the Frog)

• Mother Gothel (Tangled)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Frozen's Villain (Spoiler)

• Big Hero 6's Villain (Spoiler)

• Zootopia's Villain (Spoiler, lol)

• Turbo

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Tamatoa (Moana - giant decapod)

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • "Sid"

• Hopper

• Toy Story 2's Villain (Spoiler)

• Randall

• Syndrome

• Chick Hicks

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Chef Skinner (Ratatouille)

• Auto (Wall-E)

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Cars 2's Villain (Spoiler)

• Charles F. Muntz (Up)

• Johnny J. (Monsters Uni.)

• Thunderclap

• Other Disney Villain (Explain in post!)

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need an official Shrek Discussion Thread, in my opinion, Fiona is a very good princess, as well as the others mentioned here! #RightsForOgres

We need an official Shrek Discussion Thread, in my opinion, Fiona is a very good princess, as well as the others mentioned here! #RightsForOgres

You should do one!

I've seen every single one of the movies listed and I can't remember half of the spoiler ones lol. I went with Yzma, though, after a while of thinking.

Frozen - Hans
Wreck it Ralph - Turbo/king candy
Zootopia - Assistant Bellwether (the lamb)
Toy story 2 - Al W. (toy store owner) & Stinky Pete
Big hero 6 - the professor & the rich invester guy

Last edited:
Ah I still haven't watched BH6.. I probably shouldn't have clicked the spoiler LOL

Ah I still haven't watched BH6.. I probably shouldn't have clicked the spoiler LOL

Tbh, the bad guys are pretty obvious/predictable from the start, lol.

BUT, it's still a fun movie, especially with Baymax!

Last edited:
Frozen - Hans
Wreck it Ralph - Turbo/king candy
Zootopia - Assistant Bellwether (the lamb)
Toy story 2 - the plump, old, miner toy
Big hero 6 - the professor & the rich invester guy

Actually, Al (the owner of the toy shop) is the main antagonist of Toy Story 2.

I also don't see Sykes on the poll. You probably know who Sykes (the Disney Villain) is, but he's not that popular.

Actually, Al (the owner of the toy shop) is the main antagonist of Toy Story 2.

I also don't see Sykes on the poll. You probably know who Sykes (the Disney Villain) is, but he's not that popular.

yeah, I excluded like 8 movies that were more relevant when I was younger. I knew what they were and that Disney made them, but never cared for them so I didn't wanna put the wrong villain or accidentally put sidekick (I tried looking through sources)

Also, I know Al is the main villain but I decided to put the plump guy instead. lol

Also, correct me if I'm wrong - but I recall one of the villains I listed from BH6 being redeemed?

Last edited:
yeah, I excluded like 8 movies. I knew what they were and that Disney made them, but never cared for them so I didn't wanna put the wrong villain or accidentally put sidekick (I tried looking through sources)

Also, I know Al is the main villain but I decided to put the plump guy instead. lol

You mean Stinky Pete?

You mean Stinky Pete?

YES! Lol, I never watched Toy Story 2 nearly as much as the others so I had trouble remembering the name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a big disney fan, both original and Pixar - so I hate when I get stuff like this wrong. lol

YES! Lol, I never watched Toy Story 2 nearly as much as the others so I had trouble remembering the name.

I remember character names pretty well. Not just names, but actor names too (but I don't know actor names very well from movies older than Star Wars).

Hades is my favorite! I love villains who seem to enjoy doing their job of being evil. Most seem to have a stick up their butt.

I voted for Scar, who was a brilliant villain.
Yzma and Kronk, because really it was their dynamics that made the movie.

And I forgot to vote Hades! But he is another favorite of mine.
...Would Nuka count as a villian as well? I mean he was terrible at it, but he sure had heart!

Hmmm haven't seen any disney movie in a while but my TOP favorite would have to be Hades.

yeah, I excluded like 8 movies that were more relevant when I was younger. I knew what they were and that Disney made them, but never cared for them so I didn't wanna put the wrong villain or accidentally put sidekick (I tried looking through sources)

Also, correct me if I'm wrong - but I recall one of the villains I listed from BH6 being redeemed?
Well, one of the ones you listed wasn't technically a villain, which was the "rich investor guy" xD But the professor is a villain, yes. I don't think he was redeemed though.

Anyways I voted for Hades and Ursula in the poll and here I'll put Frollo. Frollo gave me chills in the movie and he is just so sanctimonious and hypocritical it's scary. Ursula because classic villain, I liked her song and she was pretty menacing. Hades is probably my favorite out of the three just because he's so hilarious and a try-hard against Hercules, hehe.

I voted for both Mother Gothel and Hades as my favorite villains. Mother Gothel because she's so fabulous and mother knows best is my favorite Disney villain song and yeah I really like her a lot. Hades because he has a sense of humor which is always nice for a villain to have in my opinion and he just feels like your traditional Disney villain and I just want to say Hercules is a underrated Disney movie for how fantastic it really is.

I voted for a lot of them... pretty much every purple villain I love.(Seriously tho, why is every villain purple and lime green?)
Yzma, Ursula, Tomatoa, Randall, Maleficent and the Evil Queen.

Out of all of them though Maleficent is my favorite. I love her backstory and that she's a fairy. =]

Yzma is a close second because I love Eartha Kitt a whole lot. <3

And since Bowie reminded me, Ursula is in my heart for 1.)being a big lady and 2.)because Devine is amazing.

I also should have voted for Cruella because I love her evil fabulous self.

Ahh, and I forgot Hades. He's so sassy and I love everything about him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tomatoa may not have always been that glam... but he's my favorite giant crab, what?

I love Jermaine Clement so Tomatoa is my favorite by a lot. And that song is so good!

I also picked Yzma (who's hilarious) and Maleficent (who had an awesome movie of her own!)

I also love Jermaine. And the Conchords in general. Love "What We Do in the Shadows" and his cameo in Rick and Morty as "Fart" was magical. AND YES, Shiny is such a catchy song, my boyfriend loves it and sings it all the time. Just love Moana in general too, such an amazing movie. <3

Last edited:
Back