• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying wishlist!!

maddison

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (17) +
i recently updated my wishlist, here it is!! click me!

i dont mind paying in either tbt or igb, please let me know what you've got and we can negotiate, thank you!!

I have the lovely armoire, lovely chair, lovely love seat, lovely wall clock and papa panda if youre interested :)

I have the lovely vanity, dresser, and kitchen if you'd like. I also have the lovely bed and couches if you want. Just 1 TBT per item and I can get more than 1 vanity dresser or kitchen if you need it :)

I have the lovely armoire, lovely chair, lovely love seat, lovely wall clock and papa panda if youre interested :)

id love everything but the lovely love seat - i already have that, sorry! how much would you like for that all?

I have the lovely vanity, dresser, and kitchen if you'd like. I also have the lovely bed and couches if you want. Just 1 TBT per item and I can get more than 1 vanity dresser or kitchen if you need it :)

id like to take you up on that offer! i already have the bed and love seat, thank you. is that 3 tbt total then? (-:

Yes 3 tbt, thank you~ do you want to come to my town, or me to yours?

Yes 3 tbt, thank you~ do you want to come to my town, or me to yours?

you can come to mine, if you like, thank you!! ive just got to run off and do something, i wont be more than 20 minutes i imagine. ill send the tbt now and open my gates now, so you're more than welcome to just pass by and drop them off :-D

Last edited:
Wait I cant find the lovely dresser on this account, it's the onlything I dont have, I have the rest of the stuff, I can give you a free lovely lamp for your hassle, my apologies

Wait I cant find the lovely dresser on this account, it's the onlything I dont have, I have the rest of the stuff, I can give you a free lovely lamp for your hassle, my apologies

thank you for the items! sorry i was afk, its much appreciated :-D

Back