• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[BRIBE/TBT] ☾ ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓛⓤⓝⓐ pixelmayors!

akidas

(ง-•̀ㅅ•́)ง u can do it
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1830-4246-9225
Winter Mittens
August Birthstone (Peridot)
森
ど
う
Cake
Feedback
100% (157) +
[BRIBE/TBT] ☾ ⓛⓤⓝⓐⓛⓤⓝⓐ pixelmayors!

2q8bp5g.jpg

welcome to this pixel bribe shop~
payments will be made with TBT bells!
its been a while since i've been back on here!
just tell me how much you want to pay with a ref of your mayor (in a spoiler)
if i'm okay with the amount then send them over once you have your pixel!
i also highly recommend buying the avatar animation extension from the tbtshop if you're planning on using it as a avatar~
sorry if i temp close pretty quickly i can get a little overwhelmed~
my slots usually fill up pretty quick and i want to give everyone some art
are my slots full? you can still drop an offer for my bonus slot for a higher bribe

notes:
please put your refs in spoilers
i'll send your pixel in a PM once you receive it please send over the tbt
let me know if you want a png file as well as the animated or you'll just receive a gif
once you've got your pixel you can do whatever with it!

slots:
riummi (waiting payment)

bonus slot:

done:
please dont use these if you didn't pay for it
1h9l35.jpg
2uoqfww.jpg
9s42tu.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! This is such a cute shop *_____*
I would love a pixel of one of my mayors, Ariane or Edith. I can't post them in a spoiler cause I'm on mobile but they're linked in my signature ^^
How's 100 tbt for one? And (testing my luck here, just in case) 200 for both? :blush:
Thank you for considering ❤️

ahh how about 800 tbt for her and her? (the links have more references) Or 400 for just one~

lZxBbBa.png
7l3nUiu.png

Last edited:
Hi! This is such a cute shop *_____*
I would love a pixel of one of my mayors, Ariane or Edith. I can't post them in a spoiler cause I'm on mobile but they're linked in my signature ^^
How's 100 tbt for one? And (testing my luck here, just in case) 200 for both? :blush:
Thank you for considering ❤️

thank you so much!i'll do both :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh how about 800 tbt for her and her? (the links have more references) Or 400 for just one~

lZxBbBa.png
7l3nUiu.png

i will definatly do niya! i'll try my hand at fleur but im afraid i wont be able to get in all her lovely detail!

i will definatly do niya! i'll try my hand at fleur but im afraid i wont be able to get in all her lovely detail!

thank you c: I'm totally ok with simplifying the design so whatever you want to do is ok by me

Last edited:
WHAAA these are extremely cute!!! Could you do one for Celestine? 150 tbt maybe? ; v;

Last edited:
Aaaa these are so cute, maybe my mayor for 100tbt? c:
XpdzYmH.jpg

IZaWflN.jpg

Back