Give me something to do after my hiatus!

Lavochain

Emmie of Lle Hapus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pavé
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
I've just logged onto my game for the first time in two years and have no idea where to start, other than clearing weeds of course. Any advice? :)

Say hi to everyone. Clean storage and your home. Seriously we hoard so much stuff. Do the amiibo update to get Harvey's campsite!!!!

Thank you! I had to look that up as I hadn't even heard of this feature. I'm installing the amiibo update now. ��

Welcome back!

What a perfect time to come back to New Leaf.
There's a lot of fun features after the update!

Ideas:
- get all the MEOW coupon objectives every day
- work on getting a minimum of all bronze medals
- kick out a villager - then adopt a new villager!
- choose a new fruit to be dominant in your town
- clean up your town to get it up as a Dream Address
- tear down one PWP - then build a new PWP
- think about creating a "theme" for your town - Zen, forest, fairy tale, all pink, etc.

Most of all have some fun!
Do whatever is really fun in the moment :)

What about a Town Upgrade? Since the update came out, everyone try to upgrade his town. In other cases... What about look if anyone move out, or start buying the WA items?

Get waaaaaaaaaay into landscaping and cover every possible available spot in your town with pwps, flowers, clovers, bushes, bamboo, trees, etc.

Check the online guides for Harvey Campsite items. With the update I've been able to change players houses and still working on others. For the Weeding Set I added some gardening items and a new floor/wall. One of my favorite rooms.

The new kitchen and food items makes me wish for more table space.

Thanks so much everyone. I've been landscaping all afternoon and evening, I had to take a break due to the frustration haha I will definitely check more out about the campsite. I'm really glad that they've made some updates to the game!

Think of some big project you would like to do, like a theme, getting the perfect villagers, or tons of hybrid flowers. Something that will take a great amount of time to achieve, and while you do that, you can think of the next thing you will do! For example, right now I'm trying to fill out my museum rooms with different stuff. In one room, I'm trying to get all the gyroids, in another, get all the mini-fossils that Cyrus makes, and another, a bunch of hybrid flowers. Also, finishing the museum is always fun.

I would redecorate your house, choose some new clothes for your mayor, greet all your villlagers or maybe do some landscaping or gardening, it's fun and it takes times, so it's nothing from 5 minutes.

If you're stuck on ideas for landscaping, I'd suggest going on a dream town tour. Personally I've found inspiration from other towns.

Back