Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So ever since agar.io came out a whole slew of other ".io" games came right after it.

Since I have a lot of down time at work these games are very handy to occupy my time, and a lot of them are really addicting.

I had a few friends who also played agar.io in it's hay-day, and then a few that also played slither.io which was also really popular. But after a while everyone stopped playing them.

So I was wondering if anybody else on here loves .io games as much as I do. I don't really hear many people talk about them anymore but I know new ones keep coming out, and obviously people are playing them.

What games are your favorite?

Currently I've been playing a lot of massivematch.io and drawthis.io but I love playing slither.io and all of it's counterparts like wormmate.io or any of the "snake" type .io games. I also love deeeep.io but it's gotten really complex with the addition of like a million new species.

Massive Match is my newest obsession so I've been playing it a lot, if you ever play on an .io game and see someone named "Mango" it's likely me.

Last edited:
Back