• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IO Games

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So ever since agar.io came out a whole slew of other ".io" games came right after it.

Since I have a lot of down time at work these games are very handy to occupy my time, and a lot of them are really addicting.

I had a few friends who also played agar.io in it's hay-day, and then a few that also played slither.io which was also really popular. But after a while everyone stopped playing them.

So I was wondering if anybody else on here loves .io games as much as I do. I don't really hear many people talk about them anymore but I know new ones keep coming out, and obviously people are playing them.

What games are your favorite?

Currently I've been playing a lot of massivematch.io and drawthis.io but I love playing slither.io and all of it's counterparts like wormmate.io or any of the "snake" type .io games. I also love deeeep.io but it's gotten really complex with the addition of like a million new species.

Massive Match is my newest obsession so I've been playing it a lot, if you ever play on an .io game and see someone named "Mango" it's likely me.

Last edited:
Not sure, but now I'm playing DrawThis. Seems like an iSketch clone.

Reminds me a lot of "draw something" or "draw my thing" by OMGPOP but I love the somewhat "adult" words put throughout. Kind of bummer when everyone just writes the word and doesn't try though. =[

Back