• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] Fueki Set

Paper Fish

纸鱼
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (29) +
Hello everyone. I am selling the Fueki Set for 55 TBT. While stocks last. Please post here if you are interested. Thank you :)

Fueki Furniture
Fueki Chair
Fueki Table
Fueki Drawers
Fueki Pot
Fueki Stereo
High-Spirits Hat
High-Spirits Shirt
High-Spirits Pants
Fueki Wall
Fueki Floor

Trading Terms : Full payment before trade. Goods to be collected in my town.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please observe the three basic Alfea town rules :

1. Do not run or wander away
2. No shaking of trees
3. Please put away your axe and shovel

Violation of any of the above will result in players being disconnected from Alfea
and all trades will be cancelled.

Milena
Mayor of Alfea

Last edited:
I would like the Fueki set. your post says open but it looks like you are offline. I'll stick around for a while.

Last edited:
I would like the Fueki set. your post says open but it looks like you are offline. I'll stick around for a while.

I am still online but on 'invisible' mode :) I do not stick around for hours, usually I will stay for 10-15 mins after I posted, then I will check periodically for replies. How often I check depends on what I am doing IRL lol

Please transfer 55 tbt (if you are still interested), add me and I will open my gates in a minute or two. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would take one Fueki set please.

Hi. Please transfer 55 tbt and I will open my gates in a short while. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'll have a Fueki set if there is still one available. I can transfer the tbt and collect whenever you're free.

No worries if they're already gone. ;)

I'll have a Fueki set if there is still one available. I can transfer the tbt and collect whenever you're free.

No worries if they're already gone. ;)

Hi Garrett , nothing is done. I'll open my gates for you. Thanks.

Thanks, I've transferred the TBT and I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

If you get some extra Fueki items and balloons, i'd take some individually since i already have some of the sets

Last edited:
I guess that's a no then, well thanks anyways good luck selling the rest of the stuff

Last edited:
Thank you guys :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you get some extra Fueki items and balloons, i'd take some individually since i already have some of the sets

Hi Xandra. I am selling them in sets because this is what I bought from my friends. Sorry that I missed your post earlier. I believe I still have one last Fueki set with my other character, if you are interested. I'll have to look for it though.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am still selling the following :

1. Fueki Set for 55 TBT

2. Golden Tools Set for 55 TBT

While stocks last.

Please post on this thread if you are interested.

Thank you.

Fueki Set
Fueki Chair
Fueki Table
Fueki Drawers
Fueki Pot
Fueki Stereo
High-Spirits Hat
High-Spirits Shirt
High-Spirits Pants
Fueki Wall
Fueki Floor

Trading Term : Full payment before trade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please observe the three basic Alfea town rules :

1. Do not run or wander away
2. No shaking of trees
3. Please put away your axe and shovel

Violation of any of the above will result in players being disconnected from Alfea
and all trades will be cancelled.

Milena
Mayor of Alfea

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh do you have to buy the full set of balloons? How much for individuals?

Sorry Kawacy, it has to be the full set because I bought them in sets and I also need to get rid of them for more storage space :) Well, since most are not willing to buy the complete set, I am withdrawing them from the sales :p

Last edited:
Back