• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you could choose one new hybrid, what would it be?

If you could chose 1 new hybrid to add, what would it be?

• Total voters

Lanstar

Orange 🍊
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Summer Shell
Blue Hybrid Rose
Love Ball
Blue Candy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Of all the hybrid flowers I wish could have been made, it would have been Blue Cosmos. All the great things I could have landscaped with them... Blue tulips are a close second, though!

What hybrid do you wish could be added to the series of existing flowers that have them? I decided to do a poll on this to make things even more fun!

Pink violets for sure. They don't have enough variations as it is, and pink would be nice for them.

Pink pansies. I think that all the hybrid colours of the pansies look good and work well with other flowers.

I really wish we had gold lillies! I don't know what to do with my black flowers.

blue tulips! I want to make a rainbow field of tulips!

I'd like to see something a bit different...perhaps a green carnation:

335dff282eb19f75ed23d40aed6d2d8b.jpg

I want light blue flowers like in the old game.

pink pansies! i love pink and i love pansies, so i'd love to have pink pansies in my town!

Blue cosmos like the ones from the gamecube version! <3

Interesting results! Maybe the last choice might have been a little broad - I kind of meant a new color for one kind of flower. Despite that... Oh would teal-everything sound awesome!

Oh, and I forgot about adding the carnations. Too bad I can't alter the poll. :/

Last edited:
Back