• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Thread Technical Difficulties

Banjo-Kazooie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi! I have a thread in Re-Tail where I giveaway RV visits. However, I am having trouble where my posts aren't showing up in the thread and another person VM'd me saying they had the same problem.
I am also having trouble with double posting at random times. I don't know if it's because I use a mobile device on this forum or what the problem is.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I've fixed the thread for you. It's nothing you're doing wrong, this is just a stuck post glitch that effects every forum using this version of vBulletin. Should be fine now!

In the future, just report the first post and one of the staff members can take care of it for you. :blush:

I've fixed the thread for you. It's nothing you're doing wrong, this is just a stuck post glitch that effects every forum using this version of vBulletin. Should be fine now!

In the future, just report the first post and one of the staff members can take care of it for you. :blush:

Ok, great! Thanks you so much!

Back