Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
Maybe this goes somewhere else (my apologies if this is the case) but I was wondering a few things, obviously in relation to the LP ChuggaaConroy did of ACNL (Found HERE)

1. If you have watched it, what did you think of it? :3

2. Favourite things in or about his town?

3. Did anyone buy AC:NL after watching his LP?

Last edited:
Yes, I love his LP! :D I think he has a really good personality and explanation for what's happening :). I don't know what I especially liked about his town o: maybe that he had Shari? I think she's really cute ^^

Yes, I love his LP! :D I think he has a really good personality and explanation for what's happening :). I don't know what I especially liked about his town o: maybe that he had Shari? I think she's really cute ^^

Agreed :3 And I love how he gave the villagers 'backstories' like how Shari was the time travelling monkey^^

Chugga may have been the best for uploaded "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" videos. (I haven't checked some out for quite some time.) I liked Josh (The Bit Block) for Dream Address visits. But, Chugga's videos have a great deal of affection and appreciation for the game. He was disciplined in his approach to playing the game. He did stop after a one-year period. And I'm glad his videos are still on YouTube.

I was about to watch some, but I can't stand commentary on gameplays especially when the person sounds like they've had a weeks worth of sugar, lol.

I just have watched mischacrossing's let's play series of Animal Crossing New Leaf. She's very natural and not very loud or energetic, but I'm going to try his series.

I just have watched mischacrossing's let's play series of Animal Crossing New Leaf. She's very natural and not very loud or energetic, but I'm going to try his series.

Chugga is very energetic and does get loud (usually due to excitement), but I hope you enjoy! ^-^

I meant to answer this waaaayy earlier:

1. I have so much to say about this.

2. Flowers, villagers (Yes, even Croque), his letters

3. Did anyone buy AC:NL after watching his LP?
I did, but I had also heard of it prior to his LP

Back