• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Animal Species and...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
Animal Crossing New Leaf is full of Animal Species with different neighbor designs, so i was wonder which one are your favorites? We have...
-Bears.
-Bear Cubs.
-Cats.
-Dogs.
-Cows/Bulls.
-Horses.
-Wolfs.
-Anteaters.
-Rabbits.
-And even Octopus.
Of course this one are not all, just giving some examples.

In other way, which animal species do you think is weird to see in a town?
I think Cow/Bulls are hard to find in a town, at least i never saw one before in any town i visit via DA or Train Station.

I like Tangy, Punchy and Rosie and if we talk about squirrels let's name: Marshal and Poppy,

I've noticed that a lot of my favorite villagers are rabbits... (Chrissy, Francine, Coco, Genji, and probably a few others)
So I guess my favorite villager species is rabbits? lol

My favourite species is rabbits because it has many of my favourite villagers in it, but I think it's weird to see a complete mouse town. Or a town that has Bella the mouse in general, since she and the mouses seem to be pretty hated. (although I personally like her and rod.) They're not rare to find as starters, but it's pretty rare to find someone who likes the species as a whole and would make a town after them.

You know what I noticed? There's a "little" and "big" version of each species. Like, dogs and wolves. Cats and tigers. Cubs and bears. Monkeys and Gorillas.

My favorite species is sheep, they're so fluffly~

I love chickens. I'm also a fan of cows, however I've never been lucky enough to get one. I also love kangaroos, bear cubs and bears.

It's hard to choose a favorite! I like villagers from all species nearly ( sorry, gorillas (not sorry)) but I would have to say bear cubs and squirrels are the cutest.

Wolves, though Lions are my favorite RL animal, in the game they look hideous.

Wolfgang looks like my (loved and departed) German Shepherd. ^_^

Back