Which of your starting villagers do you still have?

Of my original 5, I only have Ruby left. However Hans and Rhonda who moved in not long after, are still here

I've had Sterling since the start of my game (2013) and he's stayed ever since..until I restarted my game last month D: he will forever be missed!

Unfortunately, none! Elvis was the last original villager I had but it's been a long time since he moved out. I think I kept him for a year before moving on to get all my dreamies. My first letter to my town's cranky, Rasher, mentioned that he was replacing Elvis, the last of my original villagers. Both Bob and Merengue moved in naturally to make up my first 10 villager set though and I still have them in my town!

I kept Molly. She was the first one stood outside he train station when I arrived so it felt right to keep her. Plus she's adorable!

The only one I still have is Peanut in my town Flora.

Last edited:
With my last town I had Gengi Monique, Lucha and Walker. I planed to move them all out as fast as I could but they really grew on me. Eventually I let them move out but I kept flower memorials for them lmao. I decided to keep Lucha, as he ended up being my favourite, but I accidentally TT'd him out.

Last edited:
I started my town almost 3 1/2 years ago and have kept Cranston. I'm not sure why, I just grew attached to him.

Back