Something I discovered about hybrids today

Soda Fox

love like you
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Yellow Lily
Hey folks. Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Today I played New Leaf after a 4 day break. I noticed that most of my hybrids were darkened, but not completely gone, so I watered them and I assume they will spring back to normal tomorrow.

I've noticed if I TT my hybrids just disappear. I don't have beautiful town ordinance going either.

Has anyone else noticed this with hybrids? Is it a new feature for welcome amiibo?

It has been that way since hybrids were introduced in Wild World. If you don't play for a few days, the hybrid flowers will be the first to wither and die, unless you have the beautiful town ordinance of course.

;)

This is why I use the beautiful town initiative. I also recommend not to time travel too far. You can travel one day at a time, after watering the wilted flowers. If you travel ahead by a week, all your flowers will be gone.

Thanks for the responses! Does anyone know how long you can take a break from the game (as long as you don't TT) without losing hybrids?

I usually have my town on beautiful, so I can't say i've really noticed this before. Although, I also don't time travel ontop of that so that's probably why. Thanks for pointing this out. :)

Thanks for the responses! Does anyone know how long you can take a break from the game (as long as you don't TT) without losing hybrids?

I wouldn't take too long of a break at all without the Beautiful Town Ordinance. I think you can go 2 days without them totally disappearing. I don't think it's ever been documented how long AC:NL flowers can go without getting watered because I've googled it with no helpful results, and I wouldn't want to find out the time length the hard way either.

Back