• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are/were your first 5 starter villagers?

Stockley_

The Director
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7457-9399-7967
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Hello!

This is a thread where you can share and discuss your first five starter villagers! It can be villagers you've had on an old town you've since deleted, or it can be from your most recent town!

For example, my first town's original villagers were:
Gaston
Pekoe
Buck
Mallary
Punchy

And my current town's original villagers are:
Bluebear
Benjamin
Skye
Pecan
Angus

In WW, it was Dora, Eloise, Wolfgang, and Frobert.

In NL, Bluebear, Eunice, Henry, and -> Rasher <- gone.

I honestly don't remember tbh with you. XD I didn't even bother to check when I first started/reset

Del
Drake
Kiki
Sparro
Truffles

I only kept​ Kiki, I didn't like the others.

;)

-Margie
-Walker.
-A cranky Deer (don't remember the name)
-Snooty Mouse (don't remember the name)
-Bianca i think.

After starting a new game 2 days ago, I have:
- Papi
- Queenie
- Cheri
- Jambette
- Tex

So far no villager has moved out.

Starting villagers:
Marcie
Naomi
Hamphrey
Kody
Nibbles

None of these villagers are staying as i'm deleting my town pretty soon.

Naomi ended up moving away while I was time travelling which is fine by me, she was in the way of retail anyway.

Nibbles still lives here but I never talk to her, so I have no idea whether she's thinking about moving or not. She's wearing Hamphrey's shirt right now even though I think her watermelon one looked a lot better imo.

Hamphrey is a villager I hardly ever talk to but I think he's cute regardless.

Kody is cool as i've learnt from having him in my wild world town, so i don't mind talking to him now and again.

Marcie is alright, I don't see her too much around town.

On Sundance, I had Blanche, Freckles, Flurry, Cobb and Chow. (all are still with me except Blanche)

On Hangzhou, it was Bettina, T-Bone, Pinky, Kitty and Chester.

Curious fact that between the two of them, I got all the pandas in Animal Crossing as starters. :)

In Mineola: Winnie, Margie, Grizzly, Soliel and Erik

In Chococat: Victoria, Annalise, Chevre, Puck, and Coach

Butch, Soleil, Spork, Moose, and Celia I believe.
I plan on keeping Butch and Soleil. I like Spork but he is the next villager I plan on moving out once he pings me for it. I liked Moose but wasn't really sad he left. And I loved Celia and miss her :(

Bill
Frank
Whitney
Alice
Tammy

Only liked Frank and Whitney but Whitney left when I couldn't play for around a week. :( Only Frank is left.

MY first villagers were Puddles, Aurora, Hooper, Snake, and Erik.

Of those, Erik is the only one thats still with me c:

Vista: Hamphrey, Merengue, Kevin, Erik and Dotty all are gone.

Chocolat: Erik, Tiffany, Rod, Hamphrey and Sydney all are gone.

Moonview: Pippy, Butch, Mallary, Chester and Axel all are gone.

Flora: Peanut, Drake, Kabuki, Gigi and Hamlet. Peanut is the only one still there and will always be.

My original 5 were Lobo, Tank, Eunice, Alfonso, and Becky. A pretty solid starting squad IMO, and all of them are still in my town except Eunice.

Back