• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Drawn to Life!

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Basically this is one of those forgotten but awesome games that have been left in the dust.

Drawn to Life is good for anyone like me that love to draw. It is NOTHING like scribblenauts (even though i never played it) you can actually draw instead of spawn stuff in. Me and my BFF loved this game when we were little... now i go back and replay it and lets just say my drawing skills were **** back then...

What do you guys think of the game? Cute? Sad? Cute and Sad?

Yes I love this game! It's hard to believe it came out ten years ago though the story is both cute and sad. I played both the first and second one and it was so fun having to draw platforms to help you get across a level. I remember the boss fights being really fun too. I also love Mari and Jowee.

7981143c2ca576bbd97acef0b6dbcd94-d52c52c.jpg

I only ever played a Spongebob version of Drawn to Life, and it was kind of weird, but interesting, I would like to try the original it seems like a really neat concept. ALSO I love Scribblenauts.

I played Drawn to Life, but I never finished it. I would always get stuck feeling like I couldn't think of something fun to draw. I didn't want to just make a platform if it wanted a platform. They should all be snakes for example. Add some pointless pretend danger. lol

Back