• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any Dream Towns with Epona?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hi.
I always see almost every time i visit a DA people with Wolf Link, Ganon, Medli (i think that's the name), Sanrio, Felyne and Inkwell but i never saw one with Epona.

Does anyone know (or have) a DA with Epona in it? Thanks.

Hey! I thought Hyrule (> 6F00-0014-8A28) has Epona and W-Link because it's a Link themed town, Kodama from Mischa has W-Link in her town.

I know one of the towns named Rilakuma has a few of the nintendo villagers! I don't remember which. But there's only like 4 or 5 Rilakuma towns so it shouldn't be hard to find!

I think it might be 2nd down on the list when you search for it?

Thank you so much! I'll visit that towns later.

I have Epona in my town if you'd like to visit! I'll visit your town too soon since I'm going for that medal and like to visit dream towns :) 5F00-0028-DE64

I have Epona in my town if you'd like to visit! I'll visit your town too soon since I'm going for that medal and like to visit dream towns :) 5F00-0028-DE64

Thanks, i'm going to update my town when i get Wolfgang and Ken.

Back