Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
What a powerful voice of rock and roll he was. I grew up on soundgarden and later listened to audioslave. Though at the time I didn't know the band's names. Truly sad to know he's no longer with us.

I honestly thought this thread was a troll. I can't believe he's no longer alive! D: wtf!!!

I love his voice and he seemed like a great guy. Rest in peace, Chris.

awesome singer. plus he was first dude i think wearing boots with shorts, i read he had moved to florida, did not know that. rest in peace, man

His death was just ruled a suicide . :(

Oh my god. How freaking awful. :( I feel really horrible right now. I really wish there was a way to get him help beforehand. :( Please Rest peacefully, Chris. You'll definitely be missed and I hope whatever you were struggling with is gone and you're happy.

I mentioned this to a "friend" and they said it was his fault. Horrible how some people just don't understand it.

Not only will I miss him for being so talented, but also because of how great a guy he could be. Him and his wife owned a charity for abused children.

my favorite Soundgarden video (altho, i understand that the band actually hated it, heh). love the line "looking California, and feeling Minnesota"

Black hole sun.. won't you come..? And wash away the rain..? Black hole sun.. won't you come.. won't you come..

Such a shame he had to go out the way he did. He still seemed strong.

I saw it reported that the last song he performed at last night's show, was the band's cover of this Led Zeppelin song (altho they had apparently played it at other shows as well):

This was too sudden. He's still a bit young. Rest in peace.

My girlfriend and I love "Like a Stone" and "Cochise" (we had fun playing them in Guitar Hero) and I know a few of Soundgarden.

I heard about this last night. I was awestruck. Rest in peace, Chris. :(

Back