• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Howdy

Minto

Bells
Switch
0291-0493-5726
New Horizons Token
White Cosmos
White Pansy
White Cosmos
White Pansy
Red Candy
Hi there! You can call me Sarah! I've just been a casual animal crossing player for about 2 years or so and just recently I wanted to start interacting with more of the community since it is my favorite game. So I'm open to making new friends even though I am quite shy and awkward. Feel free to message me if anyone ever wants to play or even trade (I might not have too much too offer! :(). My interests include anime (my favorite is jojo's bizarre adventure), music(such as david bowie and led zeppelin), and plants. I'm not the most interesting person, but I hope to make some friends! :)

Hey there, zip zoom!

Welcome to the forum! I also like JoJo, in fact my new town is called Morioh. Enjoy your stay!

welcome to the forum, fellow plant lover!

i have lots of plants but forget to water them, so a quarter of them are dead.

oops.

Back