• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items

Ok I'm just doing something for someone else I'll let you know when I'm done

Ok! I'll be over in just a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are not showing up?

If you still need items from Reese's RV I could scan scan her and let you visit. :)

I have a black phone, lunch box, antique shelf, zen tea set that I could trade for a visit to Paolo

I'll open my gates for you c:
-----------------------------------------------

Looks like you went offline :c

Yes I'm sorry, I suddenly had to go :(

I will add the ironing set, stewpot, sushi platter as well

Last edited:
I can sell you the hello kitty items for 5 tbt but I'll have to order them though!

hey, im sorry i didnt reply yesterday! you can have it for free, if you'd like :-D

That's okay I wasn't on at all yesterday. That'd be awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you the hello kitty items for 5 tbt but I'll have to order them though!

Okay awesome! I could also just come to your town and visit the rv if that would be easier for you? Let me know :)

That's okay I wasn't on at all yesterday. That'd be awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay awesome! I could also just come to your town and visit the rv if that would be easier for you? Let me know :)

You can come to the rv instead it slipped my mind that you can do that!

Is your wishlist up to date? If so, I could scan Claude's RV card for you to come order some items with Meow Coupons. Elegant Bench, Elefant chair and Donut Box are in his RV.

Back