• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items

I can give you a pink bunny balloon and a plant partition for free. Are you available now?

I have Claude scanned in ATM.
He has the Casablanca Lilies, Donuts, Board Game, and Cup of Tea.

All I ask, is don't trample stuff, or talk to villagers, as they will never stop talking about you. :D

Adding you now.

I'm in Westeros!

Edit. You vanished.

Last edited:
I have a lot of things on your list, I can get them together but I don't want to find all the items and set them out until your ready so, let me know ��

I have Claude scanned in ATM.
He has the Casablanca Lilies, Donuts, Board Game, and Cup of Tea.

All I ask, is don't trample stuff, or talk to villagers, as they will never stop talking about you. :D

Adding you now.

I'm in Westeros!

Edit. You vanished.

I'm so sorry about that! I should've posted that I wouldn't be back on til today. Let me know if I can still come! Ahh im sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of things on your list, I can get them together but I don't want to find all the items and set them out until your ready so, let me know ��

I'll be able to do it anytime now. I am home and relaxing!

I have the Dachshund ornament, and two pikmin's, 4 tbt for all if thats okay :)

Hi! I can get you the hearty breakfast, light breakfast, and natural chair, is 4 tbt okay for all of it?

I have Claude scanned in. He has several those items.
You are welcome to visit. ^_^

Last edited:
Back