• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Fruit? (Island Edition)

Yum! Which is it?

• Total voters

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Since I cannot add in more options in the other, I decided to make a second thread. :p

Which of the fruits that are found originally on the Island is your favorite?

Limited to: Durian, Mango, Lychee, and Lemon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely like Lemon the most! :lemon::lemon::lemon:

Lemons. I like the mangoes too, but I cut down my durian and lychee trees in my town after a couple of weeks as I just didn't like the look of them.

I just keep a stash of those fruit baskets in storage in case they're ever on special or someone asks for one.
;)

Lychees, I like their design the best and they look great with flowers. Close second is mangoes.

I can't choose between lemons and mangoes haha. I like them both.

Lychees. They make fun island decorations. lol

HNI_0021.JPG

Last edited:
Mangos are top tier fruits but I like the look of lemons more. Also, they're really versatile so you can do a lot with them in terms of landscaping.

Lemon. it's the only island fruit i have in my town

Mango looks cool, i really like it.

I like mango because of the colouring of it. I like how it's a sort of gradient compared to the other fruits, it gives it more depth and realism. The lychee is a close second though. The lychee's look incredible in the winter months when it snows, I think it makes the snow look so much prettier. Since snow can make the town look so dead and lifeless. In my town before my most current I was aiming to have solely the island fruits around my plaza.

Mine would be the Mangoes. ^.^

Perhaps this sounds kinda weird, but lemons are my favorite island fruit because I really like food and stuff with lemons in it IRL. (Especially lemonade and lemon bars. Mmmmmm...)

Other than that, the mangoes are really pretty in this game, as the posters before me have said. (too bad i hate mangoes irl)

I'm kind of split between Lemons and Lychees. I like how lemons blend well with the non-tropical fruit trees in this game, and they mix very well with cedar trees, too... And yet, Lychees are just straight beautiful as standalone trees to me, and I surround my house with them for that reason.

Those who did not choose durian... have obviously never had fresh durian.

Or durian ice cream. Or durian gelato.

I totally understand! You've never had durian!

Those that have enjoyed durian...you have taken the durian pill and are now beyond the Matrix ;)
Team Durian!

P.s. if you ever want to talk durian - pm me

Back