• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Want to buy "Perfect Fruits"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainBANANA

Bells
Feedback
100% (40) +
Hello!

I want some perfect pears! Perfects cherries! And more!

I really want perfect fruits! Perfect fruits! Perfect fruits! Please?

Any one have other perfect fruits for sale or to trade with my perfect oranges?

Oh! I have the most reliable supplier for perfect peaches so, I am good with perfect peaches!

If anyone wants some perfect peaches let me know! I can get them for you at reasonable price!

Please make an offer!

I would be happy to talk to you!

Thank you!!!

I have perfect apple trees growing in my town. I'll gladly trade them to you for any other type of perfect fruit.

How many perfect oranges do you have to trade? And I would prefer to do the trade in your town, if that's all right.

Last edited:
How many perfect oranges do you have to trade? And I would prefer to do the trade in your town, if that's all right.

That would be fine.

I want to trade two full baskets of perfect oranges for two full baskets of perfect apples!

Would you like to trade with me?

Please let me know so I can open my gate for you!

Yes, I would like to trade, I have two full baskets of perfect apples ready to go. I'll look for your gate now. Thanks!

Yes, I would like to trade, I have two full baskets of perfect apples ready to go. I'll look for your gate now. Thanks!

Sorry! It's open now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have perfect pears and cherries you can have

Hello! Brynnduhh!

Do you still have perfect pears and cherries to offer me ?

I will appreciate if you could let me know!

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have perfect apples you can have for free!

Hello! kaori!

Thank you for your kind offer! You are awesome!

But I just got perfect apples, but would you like to have some perfect oranges?

I can give you some for your kindness if you like. :)

Please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back