• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trees near campsite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugapuff

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Im wanting to put some fruit trees near my campsite, which ones would look best? looking to plant two different fruits, my campsite is near the beach.

Apples and pears look good together. Most of the fruit looks hideous, but those two are half decent together!

Its all personal opinion. However I really like Pears lol. It's a nice contract against the Orange tent

I have Apples near my Campsite, that make it look good for me since the Campsite is orange but in other way you can make some combinations too, like:
-Apple-Pear.
-Orange-Cherry.
-Maybe normal trees.

I built mine right next to the river, not knowing what it was at the time. It looks awful.

Maybe oranges? the campsite is completely orange when somebody is camping out, so I think it would look nice matching with the campsite and with the brown of the trunks. I'm trying to think of what fruit would make the most sense to be in a camp-out area, since it's unlikely you'll find tropical fruits near one but durians could work too. Just anything with orange or yellow tones really and you're all set. :)

What flowers do you like?

Think about flower combinations and then choose fruit trees that compliment:

- Peaches: pink flowers, pink azalea bushes
- Apples: red roses red tulips white flowers, orange pansies look nice with apples
- oranges: orange, red, and/or yellow flowers

Orange pansies look great near the campsite :)

I bet it looks nice near the beach :)

My campsite has a blend of Cedar Trees, Lemon Trees, and Holly Bushes. Yellow Pansies scattered around it as well, but I wish Dandelions were more stable - then I'd use them instead.

iv gone with apple and pears :) once they have fully grown will add some flowers too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back