• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Zelda Breath of the Wild: Which Zelda do you sound like when crying?

Which language of Zelda crying sounded like you?

• Total voters

MorphiGalaxi

Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0564-1162-9430
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
So, BOTW is in different languages with voice acting, I know this is old news, but was wondering, which Zelda sounds like you when you cry?

The French and Russian ones are swapped so if you sound like French in the vid it's actually the Russian and vice versa.

IMG_0703.JPG

Last edited:
Lmao. What even is this XD

I liked the Japanese and Spanish ones the most since they sounded the most emotional/real.

It doesn't label which one is which XD so idk

Fun fact: that video swapped the French and Russian cries. :lemon:
I'd go for either the actual French cry (that was labeled as Russian) or Italian. The actual voice acting is a completely different story though, and I think most people can agree that Latin America Spanish is the best there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait this is about what I sound like not my favorite one oops.
Probably Spanish then.

It doesn't label which one is which XD so idk

It does in the top right corner :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fun fact: that video swapped the French and Russian cries. :lemon:
I'd go for either the actual French cry (that was labeled as Russian) or Italian. The actual voice acting is a completely different story though, and I think most people can agree that Latin America Spanish is the best there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait this is about what I sound like not my favorite one oops.
Probably Spanish then.
Yeah I read that somewhere :3 but I thought it'd make the post too confusing xD lmao

And okay :D

What? Maybe I'm referring to the wrong one, but one of them sounded scary.

Lmao. She is suffocating in English.

The Japanese one was nice but it's also the scary one I was talking about. XD

Lmao. She is suffocating in English.

The Japanese one was nice but it's also the scary one I was talking about. XD

Ikr XD It sounds like she can't breath enough to cry.

I've cried like that, scary indeed XD

I voted Japanese because she wants some French krusty krab pizza

Incredible.

I am not sure. I am relatively quiet when I cry. Maybe German?

Japanese definitely sounds the best.

The Japanese one just makes me think of anime. Anime characters are also really loud when they cry. The German one sounds the most realistic.

My real question is why would someone bother making a video of Zelda crying in multiple languages? It is not like she is saying anything different. lol

The Japanese one just makes me think of anime. Anime characters are also really loud when they cry. The German one sounds the most realistic.

My real question is why would someone bother making a video of Zelda crying in multiple languages? It is not like she is saying anything different. lol
Not sure to be honest XD Why did I watch it is the real question, LOL.

Back