• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MLP: Discussion Is Magic

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
T35Jmgs.jpg

Welcome to the MLP Discussion Thread!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some topics to help get us started!
~ the characters (Who's your favorite, shippings, etc.)
~ the side characters (derpy hooves!)
~ Do you have a personal " self pony"? You should share it/talk about it!
~ favorite episodes
~ favorite songs
_____________________________________________________________________________________

While we cannot get mad for people who hate every ounce of MLP, please try to keep your posts respectful. If you hate MLP and "Bronies" that much, then try to refrain from belittling posts/comments.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Have fun!​

Last edited:
Awesome thread name. xD

Let's start off with the obvious question...

BEST PONY???????

My votes go to Pinkie Pie and Rarity.

Omg yay, finally someone loves Rarity!
I like Rarity and Rainbow Dash <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

What were the cutie mark crusaders' cutie marks again? I kinda forgot .-.

Last edited:
Oh man, Rarity is so sassy! I love it! Tabitha does the best voice performance for me so that also adds to her character. ^^

I know they get their cutie marks but I haven't watched the episode so I couldn't tell ya. lmao. Isn't it something like them being good at finding cutie marks? Or something like that?

^^ Fluttershy so adorable!!! I have all the ponies including many side characters in tomodachi life. XD It was so much fun seeing them come to life as humans and getting excited everytime they gifted me hair dye~ <3

Also, let me start off by saying it's SOOO ANNOYING when someone knocks down your love for MLP! I was in an ACNL kik group and I said I had all the MLP chars in tomodachi life and the peson was like "Why would you want that? That's weird." Like what? but it's not weird for a teenage boy to love a game with animals that sing happy cute songs when they are happy? (I love acnl, but come on XD)

Last edited:

Videos won't directly be put in no matter what I do, so it's a Fluttershy vid so you know.

The fandom in many ways have gotten really bad so when I mention I like MLP, people automatically assume I'm as bad as the worst fans and it's really sad. ^^; There are great fans out there!! I swear!!

The fandom in many ways have gotten really bad so when I mention I like MLP, people automatically assume I'm as bad as the worst fans and it's really sad. ^^; There are great fans out there!! I swear!!

Ikr~ as with anything, you cannot stereotype everyone! I mean I just like the show. It has a great storyline and character development. I haven't seen many shows where each main character is insanely different from the others and has extreme personality/archetype. Like the arrogant tomboy, the responsible bookworm, the sweet southerner, etc.

Videos won't directly be put in no matter what I do, so it's a Fluttershy vid so you know.

Oh my god! So I went and checked out the Mane Six in Japanese and they sound so good! Waaaay better than expected! Pinkie Pie sounds SO similar to English. Thanks for sharing! Now I'm tempted to watch the show in Japanese. xD

Oh my god! So I went and checked out the Mane Six in Japanese and they sound so good! Waaaay better than expected! Pinkie Pie sounds SO similar to English. Thanks for sharing! Now I'm tempted to watch the show in Japanese. xD

Your welcome! I watch anime and stuff sometimes so I heard them in the Japanese version and thought it was really good! I expected it to be sorta weird and not fit the show, but it was the opposite! MLP anime style XD Maybe you'll end up rewatching it all in Japanese xD

Your welcome! I watch anime and stuff sometimes so I heard them in the Japanese version and thought it was really good! I expected it to be sorta weird and not fit the show, but it was the opposite! MLP anime style XD Maybe you'll end up rewatching it all in Japanese xD

Omg lol watching that made me realize how amazingly executed the beginning of the show was! I want to re-watch it. <3

Omg lol watching that made me realize how amazingly executed the beginning of the show was! I want to re-watch it. <3

I find MLP was SUPER amazing near the beginning, it slowed down a bit later, still had some great stuff but also some meh-ish episodes.

I find MLP was SUPER amazing near the beginning, it slowed down a bit later, still had some great stuff but also some meh-ish episodes.

I agree. One of the most random episodes was the one based on Dungeons & Dragons and the one where Pinky Pie (I think?) turned out to be boss at apple-bucket or w/e the apple family sport was called.

I used to watch and enjoy the show until the fandom became contaminated. It's a real shame people have to ruin things I enjoy. Fluttershy was my favorite.

I used to watch and enjoy the show until the fandom became contaminated. It's a real shame people have to ruin things I enjoy. Fluttershy was my favorite.

I can relate to you. I never try to get involved with the fandom, unless they are from here (everybody who loves MLP here seems to be good). Before frequenting this forum, I'd just watch it on my own and talk about it with one of my besties.

It's really not my thing, but I've heard enough about it to know it's not just childish garbage, and I can appreciate it from a distance, if only for that reason.

That's what happened to me. I bailed after season 3 ended and lost interest for years. Came back a few years latee, now that the fandom has died down and am really enjoying getting back into it.

are bronies still a thing? i remember mlp being huge like a few years ago or did they all move on finally

when i was a kid it was on the hub all the time so i watched it till that weird transformers show came on. i think i liked fluttershy the most

are bronies still a thing? i remember mlp being huge like a few years ago or did they all move on finally

when i was a kid it was on the hub all the time so i watched it till that weird transformers show came on. i think i liked fluttershy the most

I haven't been in the fandom for a few years so I may be wrong but I feel like the fandom has quieted down a lot. I no longer see ponies everywhere. I assume the whole "I gotta come out as a brony!" thing is gone. I haven't heard about it in forever.

Back