• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MLP: Discussion Is Magic

I used to really love MLP back in 2011 until 2014. Then the long wait after season 3 ended was what killed my interest. The gap between season 3 and 4 was a year I think?

I recently started to read pony fics again though. I don't have the time to watch episodes anymore unfortunately, so readings fics will have to do. I love re-reading some of my older favourites, like Background Pony and Asylum!

Best pony is forever Rarity, and my favourite song is Becoming Popular ♥ If I remember correctly my very first TBT avatar was this Rarity face :p
l0MM1Jh.png

I thought bronies were shamed out of existence tbh. And no, I don't watch this show lol its bad.

I liked the first 3 seasons of Friendship is Magic but I haven't watched lately.

Fluttershy and Princess Cadence are my favorites!

I thought bronies were shamed out of existence tbh. And no, I don't watch this show lol its bad.

That doesn't mean they actually let the majority get rid of them . And please stop referring to people who like the show bronies. It can be casually watched

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks most Rarity episodes are awesome af?

The only one I've seen that I thought was meh was the one where she gets taken over by an old book and makes her beautify the world. That one got kinda stale as it went on.

I saw that one. My favorite ones were the one with the chef Ramsey cameo at the Indian girls resturaunt (lmao) and her new boutique opening

I usually think of Bronies as boys who like MLP, which is rather out of the norm. Girls who watch it are what the show is aimed towards and I see nothing wrong with them seeing it or the Bronies if they like it and it makes them happy. It's not like everyone who watches it and enjoys it is obsessed with it. Many people started watching it when they were younger or have nostalgia for MLP in its previous generations and this is a less childish way to see a cute pony show. It does have some very good episodes and is nice and relaxing, I find it pretty funny but that's just me.

If you don't like a show just say you don't like it, no reason to be cruel to the guys who came out with their love for MLP even with people who try and make them feel bad for being individuals like you seem to do. You also don't have to add that the show is bad, it is bad in your opinion. I am sure many a people do not agree, hence why they've had lots of pricey merch including figures and statues that sell upwards of $150. It is alright for everyone to enjoy different things, and there is absolutly no reason to knock someone or an entire fanbase purely because some are too obsessed or you personally do not like the show.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I usually think of Bronies as boys who like MLP, which is rather out of the norm. Girls who watch it are what the show is aimed towards and I see nothing wrong with them seeing it or the Bronies if they like it and it makes them happy. It's not like everyone who watches it and enjoys it is obsessed with it. Many people started watching it when they were younger or have nostalgia for MLP in its previous generations and this is a less childish way to see a cute pony show. It does have some very good episodes and is nice and relaxing, I find it pretty funny but that's just me.

If you don't like a show just say you don't like it, no reason to be cruel to the guys who came out with their love for MLP even with people who try and make them feel bad for being individuals like you seem to do. You also don't have to add that the show is bad, it is bad in your opinion. I am sure many a people do not agree, hence why they've had lots of pricey merch including figures and statues that sell upwards of $150. It is alright for everyone to enjoy different things, and there is absolutly no reason to knock someone or an entire fanbase purely because some are too obsessed or you personally do not like the show.

Thank you for your time.

I've seen people making pony plushies on DA sell for $400+ It was crazy! They were well made too and were really cute. I had always want one but couldn't imagine spending $400 on a plush.

Here is my pony

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 12.00.15 AM.jpg

Last edited:
I was actually following a game in production called "Fighting is Magic" for the longest time until Hasbro filed a cease and desist on Mane6, the group making the game. I was really disappointed when that happened. However, I've been playing a lot of Mugen lately and apparently people brought the Mane6 pony fighters over to it which I thought was cool. So technically, you can still get a taste of what the game would have been like.

I've seen people making pony plushies on DA sell for $400+ It was crazy! They were well made too and were really cute. I had always want one but couldn't imagine spending $400 on a plush.

That's too much, wow! Almost insane. But if someone had the money and really wanted it...um...good for them? LOL

Oh yay, a pony thread! What do you guys think of season 7 so far? I think it's been fantastic. I'm so glad Starlight is really blossoming in her friendships <3

Oh yay, a pony thread! What do you guys think of season 7 so far? I think it's been fantastic. I'm so glad Starlight is really blossoming in her friendships <3

I can't comment, since I havent seen past the start of 5! I feel bad XD I LOVE this show too so it's kidna weird I just stopped. Guess I got busy. I really need to catch up!

i don't know if I've watched them yet tbh. I think I'll catch up tonight if the season is on dailymotion. I'm so behind! D:

Can I just say the header that was added is amazing?

I gotta say, I am not fan. I enjoyed the first because it introduced us with such interesting characters who develop happy and magical friendships. But in recent, they shifted the focus and I just wish they stayed more true to the characters.
Kappa.

applejack_blink_icon_by_pony_mewmew-d7scj2d.gif

I just recently got into MLP since watching the show with my husband, my favorite of the main six is Apple Jack but I like a whole lot of the secondary characters. I'm really enjoying season 7 so far too.

Last edited:
Currently in the process of making my own pony-sona too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't really know what else to add / what kind of traits or cutie mark to use, so feel free to send suggestions
pone.jpg

oml i stopped watching when i was 8. and that was 2013 the year that season 3 finale came out and twilight became an alicorn. i personally think the show went downhill after that. the season 3 finale felt so rushed i hated it

Back