• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Impeachment of Donald Trump

Do you support the impeachment of Donald Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/19/15561842/trump-russia-louise-mensch

There's some links and quotes in that article that cover some accusations some news outlets run with (actually a good read and I don't even like Vox).

Strange how Twitter has become such a reliable source for news.

You can also just look up something like "CNN russia conspiracy" on youtube and and notice how convinced they are that a conspiracy is in the works even though the investigation is still going on.
Kinda lost track on how many investigations have been going on and for how long. Can't wait to see some results.

Last edited:
Who do you guys think is better for office? Who would you rather have for president?

Trump or Pence?

Who do you guys think is better for office? Who would you rather have for president?

Trump or Pence?

A flake of dandruff in Donald Trump's hair. It can carry a campaign better than anybody.

Last edited:

Trump or Pence?

honestly, theyre both people with ill-intentions for those who dont think and look like them. and have good intentions for those tho think, look, and are like them which is typically people who are already have power in this country.

either way, its not going to be a good sign for anyone who isnt like them.
- its either a man who has ill intentions for us who has no experience/dosent know his way around the government.
(although he still has his administration and his vice pres to lead him there)
- or a man who has ill intentions for us who has experience/knows his way around the government.

there is no lesser evil in this case.

Whites, Christians, conservatives, and men are not persecuted at all in America. Yeah media tends to be more liberal since most outlets are centered in cities, but there's a decent amount of conservative outlets too that trash talk minorities, poor people, and women who shouldn't be silenced either. I think it's maybe a bit over the top to want to shut down news outlets for writing trash articles? Like what the **** we have free speech lol? This isn't Russia where you can censor the public because you get triggered by what someone' saying. Also "Shoving political correctness down someones throat" shouldn't be a punishable crime at all and if you think it should then you're antifa lmao bye.

It's so ironic that you think they're trying to turn into an Orwellian state yet think we should make stricter libel laws (which would be abused by any and every politician no doubt) and criminalize "shoving political correctness down our throats". Also I think you should double check and make sure you know what fascism means.

yes. ^^^
they criminalize the term "political correctness" because they are comfortable and used to not be held accountable for their racist/sexist actions/words, and do not want to take responsibility or consequences of their racist/sexist actions/words.

and in nearly all cases deny/excuse/sugar-coat the impact and meaning of their racist/sexist actions/words when being held accountable. and then try turn the tables, victimize themselves and call it "discrimination" "bullied" "reverse-racism" "evil liberal/feminist agenda" and try to equate their "discrimination" to the oppression of minorities. its like trying to equate their papercut to a minorities's bullet wound in the back.

they dont say or do anything for the minorities bullet wound but when the heat is on them then all of a sudden "no one should be harmed. lets all love one another. hate is solved by hugs and kisses."

Last edited:
I honestly don't know if impeachment is the right way to go or not. I'm opposed to him being president, but at the same time if we impeach him it doesn't disband his cabinet or anything like that, it just throws him out and makes him an embarassment. Pence would become POTUS and I'm not entirely confident that's a step in the right direction, considering his stance against gay marriage and other hot-button topics. I think we should work hard to make everyone we know become more politically aware and fight during the next election, but for now I'm just not sure what would benefit US citizens. :(

Whites, Christians, conservatives, and men are not persecuted at all in America.

Ever heard of Kent Hovind, and the countless like him? Christian teachers and scientists who have dared to mention the fact that science doesn't support Darwinian evolution, fired on the spot never to be allowed to work in their profession again?

Ever heard of Kent Hovind, and the countless like him? Christian teachers and scientists who have dared to mention the fact that science doesn't support Darwinian evolution, fired on the spot never to be allowed to work in their profession again?

I knew it. Christians are being persecuted in America. In fact, America is on a watch list for Christian persecution already. Sure they don't have to be killed for their beliefs, but they face legal troubles. I mentioned that whites are being persecuted because they were accused of having more advantages because of their skin. There are no privileged groups. There are no underprivileged groups. There is only good and evil. Those "privileged" groups don't have to admit their privilege. But those who pull the privilege card have to admit their sins and confess. But the one group that is being bullied most out of these groups is conservatives.

On topic: I know discussing Trump's impeachment puts left-wingers between a rock and a saloon called "A Hard Place", but it happened to the right-wingers too. When Obama was in office, we hoped that he would get impeached, but we didn't want that either because if we did, that would put Biden in charge, who right-wingers hate even more as president. It appears that it's the left-wingers' turn on this. Do they want a person that believes in shock therapy for LGBT to get office, or would they rather have an offensive bully that is unqualified for office to hold it? It was technically their fault that we ended up with him in office because of their smearing of conservatives as "racist" and their political correctness (which lead the right wing to vote for Trump out of revenge).

Last edited:
I knew it. Christians are being persecuted in America. In fact, America is on a watch list for Christian persecution already. Sure they don't have to be killed for their beliefs, but they face legal troubles. I mentioned that whites are being persecuted because they were accused of having more advantages because of their skin. There are no privileged groups. There are no underprivileged groups. There is only good and evil. Those "privileged" groups don't have to admit their privilege. But those who pull the privilege card have to admit their sins and confess. But the one group that is being bullied most out of these groups is conservatives.

On topic: I know discussing Trump's impeachment puts left-wingers between a rock and a saloon called "A Hard Place", but it happened to the right-wingers too. When Obama was in office, we hoped that he would get impeached, but we didn't want that either because if we did, that would put Biden in charge, who right-wingers hate even more as president. It appears that it's the left-wingers' turn on this. Do they want a person that believes in shock therapy for LGBT to get office, or would they rather have an offensive bully that is unqualified for office to hold it? It was technically their fault that we ended up with him in office because of their smearing of conservatives as "racist" and their political correctness (which lead the right wing to vote for Trump out of revenge).
Anecdotal evidence =/= persecution. Also you're essentially saying everyone is treated equally in this country, and if you look at the education system and legal system it favors whites over minorities. And if you're born rich and able bodied with a family that's together, than you obviously have an advantage over others in life. Getting called "privileged" by a bunch of tumblr feminists isn't persecution try harder next time.
OH MY GODDDD ARE YOU SERIOUS JESUS CHRIST

Kent Hovind is a fundamentalist Chrisitian who has no degree in science or paleontology and was imprisoned because he doesn't believe in taxes.

yes get him outta here please lmao
but also lowkey i don't because i don't want mike pence in office either bc he's evil

OH MY GODDDD ARE YOU SERIOUS JESUS CHRIST

Kent Hovind is a fundamentalist Chrisitian who has no degree in science or paleontology and was imprisoned because he doesn't believe in taxes.

Kent Hovind withdrew his own ministry funds (to pay ministry bills) amounting to under the taxable $10,000 over a period of 12 days. The law he supposedly broke says you have to have withdrawn an amount totally over $10,000 in one or more transactions within ONE day. He was WELL within the law. You know what the judge did? She changed the law on the spot during his trial to say it is structuring even when under the lawful $10,000. This judge, Casey Rodgers, changed the law to her liking to get Kent Hovind convicted, and ultimately his teachings silenced (okay, that last part has no definite basis but lets put two and two together here - he was reaching millions of people with his message which was simply the truth and nothing more). So, Kent Hovind could have withdrawn $5 and still been guilty during this open and shut case.

Kent Hovind endured SWAT raids into his home twice, was robbed 8 years of his life in prison (consequently he didn't get to see his newborn grandchild grow up), and had his entire ministry fund seized due to this corrupt judge. And he is certainly not the only victim of this. Even elderly small diner owners who made minuscule $1,000 deposits each day have been framed this way. You would have to be incredibly naive to still be rejecting the reality on this increasingly prominent corruption.

Anecdotal evidence =/= persecution. Also you're essentially saying everyone is treated equally in this country, and if you look at the education system and legal system it favors whites over minorities. And if you're born rich and able bodied with a family that's together, than you obviously have an advantage over others in life. Getting called "privileged" by a bunch of tumblr feminists isn't persecution try harder next time.

No it doesn't. What you're forgetting is human nature. Of course the legal system won't favor you if you have a poor sense of morals. Of course the education system won't smile at you if you didn't study or pay attention in class. The whole reason why it's tilting in favor of whites than non-whites is not because of race. It just appears to be that minorities have been less productive and less moral. By using that logic you're implying, it would mean that white people can become lazy or criminal, and can still get good grades or be excused from legal troubles because they're white. No, that's not how it goes.

This is why I think liberals are ignorant and intolerant. They think race is the reason behind racial inequality. No it isn't. I never got any advantages for being white. I got advantages for hard work. Them believing that is what costed them the election, not Russia or the FBI.

Last edited:

Kent Hovind is known for being a scam artist and all of his known degrees are unaccredited. So, he is by no means even qualified by the most minimum standards to be considered a teacher or a scientist in any way. Also, the majority (not all) of the types of people you are talking about are not persecuted because they question Darwinism it is how they go about it. They usually don?t rely on any proven facts or apply true knowledge on biology or history instead they just spew nonsense to match their religion most them also have no concrete background in science or any field of relation.

If any teacher especially in a public school actively refuses to teach Darwinism because of their religion or if they disavow Darwinism in front of their students using religion (any religion!!!) as an excuse then they must be removed from their positions not because they don?t believe in Darwinism but because as a teacher in a public school you cannot preach one religion over another. Ex: A teacher can?t say for a fact that the world is only 4,000 years old because 1) that is scientifically not true, nor is it an acceptable answer in any public school setting, like a district test and 2) because saying the world is 4,000 years old is from fictional religious collection of stories. However, a teacher can talk about why people believe this to be true Ex: Christians believe the world is 4,000 years old because it?s in their religious book. 1) this is okay because the teacher is talking about the fact that Christians believe this but they are not actually teaching the religious book as fact and 2) usually in schools it is okay to talk about religion in a historical manner, but you cannot preach the religious content as the truth in a public school setting.

The reason people who actively teach their religion as fact in a public school setting often get fired is because not everyone believes in the same religion as them and if you teach one religion as fact you must teach all religions as fact. However, on their own time teachers can have their own religious beliefs, but the moment you preach your religion to students is the moment you will probably lose your job. I am also just using Christianity as an example, every religion is held to the same standard.

I am not trying to bash any religion here or be mean to those with religious beliefs. I am also only talking about public schools and accredited scientific settings. Private schools and unaccredited settings will have different religious standards depending on their religious affiliations.

As far as Trump goes I don?t care if he stays in office or not. It would be nice if he had more class, or at least could be more mindful with what he says.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. What you're forgetting is human nature. Of course the legal system won't favor you if you have a poor sense of morals. Of course the education system won't smile at you if you didn't study or pay attention in class. The whole reason why it's tilting in favor of whites than non-whites is not because of race. It just appears to be that minorities have been less productive and less moral. By using that logic you're implying, it would mean that white people can become lazy or criminal, and can still get good grades or be excused from legal troubles because they're white. No, that's not how it goes.

This is why I think liberals are ignorant and intolerant. They think race is the reason behind racial inequality. No it isn't. I never got any advantages for being white. I got advantages for hard work. Them believing that is what costed them the election, not Russia or the FBI.
So it's black people's fault there's inequality.
surejan.w529.h352.jpg

Yeah we're intolerant and ignorant for thinking black people aren't generally bad. Okay :)

First off, you basically just stated that minorities generally (I'm not accusing you of saying ALL BLACKS ARE DUMB or anything) don't pay attention in school. Minorities were pushed into ghettos because of discrimination from long ago, and have since then been there for generations and have been kept from moving ahead in society because inner city schools are garbage and they treat them like criminals. Inner city schools are trash, I don't know if you've ever been to one but their programs are low budget and sometimes suburban schools get as much as twice as much funding. Vouchers can't always help since they still have a tuition fee to pay and a lot of them can't afford to.

2nd off no one is accusing white people are lazy for being privileged and if they are then they're dumb. Whites often live in better neighborhoods and go to nicer schools. This isn't saying all whites are privileged or all blacks are disadvantaged.

3rd off you said blacks generally don't have good morals, and this is incredibly racist in itself. They don't always have the same public school extracurricular programs and if they do it's inferior due to low budgets, and again they can get caught up in crime. I go to a mostly white High School, and all of the minority kids here get good.

racism is still in the system lingering from years ago, and of course attitudes are often negative considering that there's people like you who think "they don't have good morals".

Just as predicted, nobody read and/or could counteract the case of Kent Hovind. And no, skipping the details and starting at 'Kent Hovind is a con artist' does not count for zilch. Just as with the case of Donald Trump, it's guilty until proven innocent according to some of you.

Not wasting any more time here.

Just as predicted, nobody read and/or could counteract the case of Kent Hovind. And no, skipping the details and starting at 'Kent Hovind is a con artist' does not count for zilch. Just as with the case of Donald Trump, it's guilty until proven innocent according to some of you.

Not wasting any more time here.

When I was talking about him being a scam artist that was in reference to his ?contest? and to the other scandals he was a part of in the 1990?s-2000?s. I didn?t even know he went to jail. So, I just looked into his criminal record and I checked to see why he was actually put into jail. He was arrested the first time because he owed the IRS more than 3 million dollars in taxes, he also refused to pay his workers, he also attempted to defraud the IRS by hiding and attempting to hide multiple assets from not only his amusement park but from other places too. The 10k money thing you were talking about was one of his attempts to hide money from the IRS. He was also convicted on other charges after his 8-year sentence for contempt of court. You seem to be missing a huge part of the story beside the 10k money withdrawals. As a result of him defrauding the government of millions of dollars and other counts he was sentenced to prison and had many of his properties revoked and he still to this day owes the government money. I would advise you to go back and look through his court documents and look at his charges as he was charged with tens (more than 50) counts of fraud and fraud related actions.

Kent Hovind withdrew his own ministry funds (to pay ministry bills) amounting to under the taxable $10,000 over a period of 12 days. The law he supposedly broke says you have to have withdrawn an amount totally over $10,000 in one or more transactions within ONE day. He was WELL within the law. You know what the judge did? She changed the law on the spot during his trial to say it is structuring even when under the lawful $10,000. This judge, Casey Rodgers, changed the law to her liking to get Kent Hovind convicted, and ultimately his teachings silenced (okay, that last part has no definite basis but lets put two and two together here - he was reaching millions of people with his message which was simply the truth and nothing more). So, Kent Hovind could have withdrawn $5 and still been guilty during this open and shut case.

Kent Hovind endured SWAT raids into his home twice, was robbed 8 years of his life in prison (consequently he didn't get to see his newborn grandchild grow up), and had his entire ministry fund seized due to this corrupt judge. And he is certainly not the only victim of this. Even elderly small diner owners who made minuscule $1,000 deposits each day have been framed this way. You would have to be incredibly naive to still be rejecting the reality on this increasingly prominent corruption.

I thought I had an idea on why he would still be punished but I rereading I see its due to tax evasion. I don't know the case or much regarding taxes, but I do know this sounds very similar to structuring, which as a banker we take very seriously regardless of who does it. In the past year I've had a white coworker fired because her construction worker husband was thought to be structuring to be under the cash reporting amount, and a middle eastern club owner have his accounts forcefully closed for the same reason.

i voted yes but i wouldn't care if he didn't. it's a lose lose situation. he gets impeached, mike pence steps in. he doesn't get impeached, donald trump and his ... questionable leadership lives on.

I'm not good with politics but wouldn't Mike Pence take over if he got impeached?

Probably yeah, neither of those should really be in office though. It's a shame people still has such conservative views on things.

I'm still waiting for the evidence of a Trump-Putin collusion.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/trump-biggest-scandal-us-history-he-tool-russians-both-frydenborg

not 100% direct factual evidence, but still worth a read I'd say for the information presented (is a slight bit old though, but it's pretty much entirely historical stuff related to Trump's business failings and business ties with Russia he made to bounce back, that could very well link to the current accusations he has, so)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trump or Pence?

holding out for both to be found guilty of/an accomplice to treason and imprisoned

Back