Impeachment of Donald Trump

Do you support the impeachment of Donald Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The impeachment of donald trump is what my pet apples wished for. They really hate him a lot.

I didn't raise them to hate Trump, but I raised them to behave. They just seemed to hate him.

It surprises me that you would say this, considering you voted for him.

I'm going to refrain from ranting but I'll make my most solid point.

Trump should have been impeached long ago. For multiple reasons.
But the biggest reason is the damage he is doing to the society of the country. Which, unfortunately, isn't an impeachable offense, but the amount of divisiveness he's caused is astounding. I refuse party alignment, and even though I am quite liberal, I think that bipartisan politics has shown just how terribly it can manipulate a country, especially one so easily influenced as the US. Parties aside, that man has gotten away with more than any president before him, and yet we see no action, a lack of inquiry, and a complex mixture of apathy and severe concern.

I haven't approved of any decision he has made, but as long a a politician is behind it (Ryan, Gorsuch, Pence) I have tolerated simply because we've dealt with politicians we don't agree with. But those moments have been few and far between, and I'm terrified wondering just how much more he'll be allowed to get away with before he's forcibly removed.

(I apologize, but I have incredibly strong sentiment towards my country's political situation)

It surprises me that you would say this, considering you voted for him.

Just because I supported him in the election doesn't mean my apples do. They hated him since he started running for the election. The only reason why I voted him is because I naturally vote Republican. Before he was left, I was a Cruz supporter, but that's because I hated Obama (though I hate him much, much less than most Trump haters hate Trump).

I have zero pity for people who voted for him and are unhappy about what he's doing/done to the country. You got more than enough warnings about it, as far as I'm concerned. You made your bed.

Anyway, yes, I'm in total support of it, 100%.

Get that Orange out of the White House.

It's comments like these which destroy conversation and discussion. Useless comments regarding a topic don't do anything but fan the flames and make people angry. Instead of writing unconstructive messages, why not tell other people why you think "that orange" should be impeached?

The only somewhat rationale reason I have heard is Duzzel's comment on the separation of the American people.

Edit, I don't like Donald Trump as a president, but I also think impeaching is an overreaction and would cause more harm then good.

Last edited:
Lol I don't care but wouldn't mike pence just be in charge then

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's comments like these which destroy conversation and discussion. Useless comments regarding a topic don't do anything but fan the flames and make people angry. Instead of writing unconstructive messages, why not tell other people why you think "that orange" should be impeached?

It's not that deep

It's not that deep

Not deep from the point of view of someone who previously stated they don't care. So if you don't care, the somewhat mean and unfair comments wouldn't effect you at all, which makes sense. But from my world view and perspective, these mean a lot more. In your defense, I am the one who decided to participate in such a discussion, but I am simply just trying to have a fair, polite, and reasonable conversation; like of the type that is promoted heavily on TBT.

Once again, I DO NOT PROMOTE DONALD TRUMP. I feel like I am going to have to say this just because my politics and perspective are heavily conservative.

Last edited:
I'm not involved in US politics (or politics in general) but yeah, after seeing and hearing the sorts of things he's doing, I'd like him impeached.

Just because I supported him in the election doesn't mean my apples do. They hated him since he started running for the election. The only reason why I voted him is because I naturally vote Republican. Before he was left, I was a Cruz supporter, but that's because I hated Obama (though I hate him much, much less than most Trump haters hate Trump).
Then you have nobody to blame but yourself for him being in office. I find it incredibly ironic how you defended him tooth and nail when I discussed politics with you last year and now you're saying you want him impeached. Smart.

Then you have nobody to blame but yourself for him being in office. I find it incredibly ironic how you defended him tooth and nail when I discussed politics with you last year and now you're saying you want him impeached. Smart.

I don't regret either one of them, but to be honest, I never really liked him from the beginning. But to his defense, I felt that the media, not Russia, was the guilty party for meddling with the election. And it wouldn't matter if I voted him or not, the elections are still based on electoral college, winner-take-all, and voter turnout rather than popularity. It also wouldn't matter because he's going to win Texas anyway, even if I voted someone else.

I don't regret either one of them, but to be honest, I never really liked him from the beginning. But to his defense, I felt that the media, not Russia, was the guilty party for meddling with the election. And it wouldn't matter if I voted him or not, the elections are still based on electoral college, winner-take-all, and voter turnout rather than popularity. It also wouldn't matter because he's going to win Texas anyway, even if I voted someone else.

And I voted Trump in Colorado and it went blue anyway. It's true. If we really want to make a difference we need to start from the bottom up. If we as a country keep not caring about politics and voting until it comes to voting for the presidency we're never going to break out of this cycle of terrible candidates.

And it wouldn't matter if I voted him or not, the elections are still based on electoral college, winner-take-all, and voter turnout rather than popularity.

Then we may have well not voted at all if you're going to say this. None of us.

What we should be doing is getting involved in our local and state politics more heavily. The state politicians choose who the electors are for each state. And get involved and try to turn your state so the electors have to vote according to the popular vote in the state if it isn't like that already. Honestly I think all states should have electors vote by popular and also split the votes between red and blue in accordance to how the citizens are voting. But that's just my opinion.

"Politics have no relation to morals"
"No science is immune to the infection and politics and the corruption of power."
"The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened."
"Absolute power does not corrupt absolutely, absolute power attracts the corruptible."

Just some quotes to throw out there.

All of our votes make a difference. The reason why mine wouldn't matter to the rest of Bell Tree Forums is because I come from a state Trump is going to win anyway (which is Texas). Even the more liberal demographics in America are more conservative in Texas than anywhere else (even if they're still more liberal than conservative). It wouldn't matter who I voted as well because I'm always going to vote conservative. If Hillary Clinton was going to repeal Obamacare without replacement, is pro-life, anti-immigration, anti-SJW, pro-gun, pro-captial punishment, and never discussed a national issue on a private server, I would've voted Hillary. But none of this is true about her. In 2012, I voted Romney even if I prefer Herman Cain or Rick Perry over him. In 2016, I prefer Ted Cruz or Ben Carson over others. If I could vote in 2008, I would've voted John McCain (which I didn't since I was too young to vote back then). I know a lot of you hate the Sith Lord (aka Donald Trump), but I'm always going to vote Republican no matter what. And as long as we have the electoral college, my vote wouldn't matter if I don't agree with the rest of the state.

The only somewhat rationale reason I have heard is Duzzel's comment on the separation of the American people.

Edit, I don't like Donald Trump as a president, but I also think impeaching is an overreaction and would cause more harm then good.

I forgot I couldn't make lighthearted comments on TBT anymore, woops. You could be less ruder you know it's not hard.

I have said my opinion enough times on several threads and I don't really care for discussion because this thread is going to end up like the rest anyway, closed and forgotten.

--

And since you asked so politely I will share my opinion on Trump for the hundredth time on TBT.

I think he is a cold hearted old fool who will destroy relations with other countries, he will cause wars with other countries because he is an idiot and doesn't really know what he is doing. His policies do not sit well with me as I agree with left wing policies more than right wing policies. I hate him as a person and I hate the things he has said and done. His impeachment has many advantages and disadvantages but I believe the USA would survive if he was impeached.

Last edited:
Back