Impeachment of Donald Trump

Do you support the impeachment of Donald Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Recently, there have been talks that impeachment may be taken against Donald Trump pertaining to his firing of James Comey as Director of the FBI. Trump claimed his firing had to do with his handling of the email controversy involving Hillary Clinton, but many, especially members of Congress, believe Trump's true motive was to stop any investigations into possible connections with Russia, especially with discussions he has allegedly made with its leaders as of late. What's your position on the potential impeachment of Trump? If he is impeached, he will be only the second president that it has happened to, even though no U.S. president has ever been impeached out of office successfully before. Considering that Andrew Johnson's impeachment happened years upon years ago, the only modern example that can be given was the process that was done against Bill Clinton in 1998 and 1999, which ended in acquittal by the Senate. However, there were plans to impeach Richard Nixon as the Watergate scandal unfolded from 1972 to 1974, just that Nixon chose to resign instead of face impeachment. There were also talks around 2006 to 2008 of impeaching George W. Bush over the Iraq War.

Last edited:
I really don't want to vote these kinds of issues on a public poll. D:

My opinion is that he should have been impeached months ago. He's been doing whatever the heck he wants and I don't agree with that. I'm not even American either so I couldn't imagine the rage I'd feel if he was my president. ^^;

I'm not good with politics but wouldn't Mike Pence take over if he got impeached?

I don't mind that my vote it public. I've been very public about my opinion here.

We'll have to see what turns up. My understanding is that the call is in part to make Republicans call a "no" on the vote. In my eyes it's like a big game of chess for one side to make the other look bad and the US citizens are the pawns regardless of who is on top at the moment.

The impeachment of donald trump is what my pet apples wished for. They really hate him a lot.

I didn't raise them to hate Trump, but I raised them to behave. They just seemed to hate him.

Here's one thing you guys do need to keep in mind if Trump gets impeached.

If this happens or not, the liberals still lose. Cause even if we have Trump out, the Republicans still dominate the House and the Senate. Plus, Neil Gorsuch is on the court, and most gubernational governments are Republican-dominant.

Here's one thing you guys do need to keep in mind if Trump gets impeached.

If this happens or not, the liberals still lose. Cause even if we have Trump out, the Republicans still dominate the House and the Senate. Plus, Neil Gorsuch is on the court, and most gubernational governments are Republican-dominant.

small steps are still steps, but yeah

not that I have a ton of stock put into the modern democratic party myself

I mean, I probably shouldn't have made it public, but I don't think you'll be judged based on how you vote. But to each his own.

I just want to remain as neutral as possible. I don't like arguing about politics on any forums, and I'd rather not go down that route.

Didn't he share top secret information with Russia, or has that claim been denied? Because he confirmed it on twitter so Idk

I dont have enough facts yet to say whether Trump should be impeached or not. I don't think firing the FBI director would be grounds even if it seems shady, would it? can't Congress appoint a special prosecutor to continue the investigation?

Last edited:
I went ahead and edited the poll so people can vote anonymously.

:)

Didn't he share top secret information with Russia, or has that claim been denied? Because he confirmed it on twitter so Idk

given how unfiltered his twitter rants end up being, him admitting to something on twitter sounds like one of the highest forms of evidence to it being true

also because there's literally no reason to say this, unless he either a) likes playing with fire b) has a death wish and/or c) baffling braggart idiot

Last edited:
Back