• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Furniture Looking for flag patterns

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Since my new town is going to have houses based after the United States, I would like to find the best patterns based on the flags of:

-California
-Texas
-New York
-Florida

And of course, a US flag.

Have any ideas on where to find them?

I think the only flags you'll realistically be able to put in your town is the Texas state flag and maybe the California state flag. Since the custom design grid is only 32 by 32 pixels, you can't fit 50 stars on the American flag, and the Florida and New York flags have way too much detail.

I can try making you the Texas and California state flags. I'll post them when they're finished.

Last edited:
Here's the two flag designs. The California flag is a little off because I had to abbrieviate California Republic, the bear had to be made with less detail, and the star is bigger because it's hard to make a small scale pixel star, but I hope you like them anyway.

HNI_0016.JPGHNI_0018.JPG

Here's the two flag designs. The California flag is a little off because I had to abbrieviate California Republic, the bear had to be made with less detail, and the star is bigger because it's hard to make a small scale pixel star, but I hope you like them anyway.

View attachment 199374View attachment 199375

Sorry for the late reply, but nice work on them (and thanks for giving the Texas one a good name).

Back