Shop ✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

Username: Zaari
Requested Character(s)/reference: Zari | Zucker | Alice
Pose ect.: A pose like that, if possible <:
Sketch/Colored in: Colored, please!
Any other details: My Mayor is having the Kiki & Lala pin in her hair, it's very important for me to be visible!
TBT Offer: Ahhh.. I am not good in making offers.. how do 30TBT sound? o:

Username: Zaari
Requested Character(s)/reference: Zari | Zucker | Alice
Pose ect.: A pose like that, if possible <:
Sketch/Colored in: Colored, please!
Any other details: My Mayor is having the Kiki & Lala pin in her hair, it's very important for me to be visible!
TBT Offer: Ahhh.. I am not good in making offers.. how do 30TBT sound? o:
That is fine! ^_^ I will do your request after I am finished with ThatOneMarshalFangirl's Request (it might take awhile since her request is pretty big). I have added you to slot #2. Thank you for your request!

ThatOneMarshalFangirl, you're drawing is complete! It took alot of work but I enjoyed it!

IMG_0877.jpg

Last edited:
Oh that's cool! ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just watched a video about it, reminds me a lot of Colors 3D! Seems like a really nice drawing app!

It's just too bad I don't have/want a tablet ;w;

Last edited:
Oh that's cool! ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just watched a video about it, reminds me a lot of Colors 3D! Seems like a really nice drawing app!

It's just too bad I don't have/want a tablet ;w;

Yeah, it's a really good app!

At first I bought a little wacom tablet, but it wasn't one with a screen and I found it too hard to use it while looking at the computer. So I ended up getting my iPad (My iPod was getting old, anyway).

Order from Issi, guys! Her art is totally adorable! :blush:

Aw thank you! :3 That's so kind of you. I'm really glad you like it!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a really good app!

At first I bought a little wacom tablet, but it wasn't one with a screen and I found it too hard to use it while looking at the computer. So I ended up getting my iPad (My iPod was getting old, anyway).

Aw thank you! :3 That's so kind of you. I'm really glad you like it!

A wacom takes time to get used to. I've had it for 10 months basically so that's how I manage lol

Last edited:
A wacom take time to get used to. I've had it for 10 months basically so that's how I manage lol

Oh I see XD I found it hard to figure out which art program to use. I'm a big fan of Apple so I just got this, it's good too though.

hey girl! hehe

really glad you reopened shop :blush: and i thought i'd order from you...

Username: 5cm/s
Requested Character(s)/reference: x
Pose ect.: could it be with fang and ruby, please? just doing cute stuff like maybe gardening together
Sketch/Colored in: colored, please!
Any other details: could you make my mayor's ponytail very long and a little wavy? you can add anything else you think is cute :)
TBT Offer: i saw that someone else offered 30 tbt, so i'll do the same! ;)

hehehehehehhhehe thank youuuu! :blush:

hey girl! hehe

really glad you reopened shop :blush: and i thought i'd order from you...

Username: 5cm/s
Requested Character(s)/reference: x
Pose ect.: could it be with fang and ruby, please? just doing cute stuff like maybe gardening together
Sketch/Colored in: colored, please!
Any other details: could you make my mayor's ponytail very long and a little wavy? you can add anything else you think is cute :)
TBT Offer: i saw that someone else offered 30 tbt, so i'll do the same! ;)

hehehehehehhhehe thank youuuu! :blush:
Thank you so much for your request! I will get started on it soon! :3 I will be sure to make it cute!

Zaari, your request is complete! I hope you like it!

IMG_0884.jpg

Last edited:
Back