• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

I'd love to! I'm a huge fan of mario games so that'd be fun :3 I can totally do that!

It should be finished tomorrow if thats ok? XD

Yeah that's cool. I'll be on tomorrow afternoon so be ready :rolleyes:

xSuperMario64x your request is finished! ^_^ I hope you like it! I had alot of fun drawing a snifft.

IMG_0750.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, your drawing request is now finished! Here is the sig/animated version ^_^ If you need help setting it up let me know! Please double check the FC and dream address to make sure they are correct.

Here is the regular version
IMG_0793.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya! I was wondering if you would consider drawing my mayor? You have a really cute style! <3 (If you would be okay with drawing that then I'll send some references!)

Yes, I'd be glad to draw your mayor! And thanks so much. Just fill out the order form here :3
Also, let me know if you want a version of it that can be used as an avatar since if so I'll draw it so I can crop it for that as well.

Last edited:
Yes, I'd be glad to draw your mayor! And thanks so much. Just fill out the order form here :3
Also, let me know if you want a version of it that can be used as an avatar since if so I'll draw it so I can crop it for that as well.

Ahhh I fell asleep yesterday before i could put my order here again! Here it is:
Username: Frostbite2002
Requested Character(s)/reference: My mayor, Alycia!
Pose ect.: One hand waving, smiling brightly
Sketch/Colored in: Coloured please!
Any other details: References here- imgur.com/a/HFEvt (She has blue eyes, shearling boots and white tights btw, it isn't too obvious in the pics!)
TBT Offer: 50 maybe? Idk!
I would love an avatar version! Just lmk if you would want some more tbt for that though!

Thanks for your order! I'll get started on it sometime today!

50 will be fine since it's just a mayor drawing and doesn't include anything else really :3 (though i will still make it as pretty as possible!).

I'll work on the drawing first and then figure out the avatar ver, would you like to have a slightly different drawing for the avatar version? As I could edit it to waving in teh drawing and for the avatar it could be different if you like.

Thanks for your order! I'll get started on it sometime today!

50 will be fine since it's just a mayor drawing and doesn't include anything else really :3 (though i will still make it as pretty as possible!).

I'll work on the drawing first and then figure out the avatar ver, would you like to have a slightly different drawing for the avatar version? As I could edit it to waving in teh drawing and for the avatar it could be different if you like.

I feel bad for always replying late lol! (Time zones...) If you could do it slightly differently for the avatar version that would be amazing! Tysm! ^_^ I'll send the tbt now so I don't forget about it!

I feel bad for always replying late lol! (Time zones...) If you could do it slightly differently for the avatar version that would be amazing! Tysm! ^_^ I'll send the tbt now so I don't forget about it!

Thank you! I'll try and have it finished this weekend ^_^

I had another request for you but I see you're not open for requests atm... K I'll check back later:rolleyes:

Frostbite2002 I have finsihed your request! Let me know if youd like any changes ^_^

IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

Last edited:
K so I have another request for you.
I would like for you to draw my two main AC players together in a picture. :blush:
Here's a reference that I drew for each (since one of the players is not an in-game person):
20170604_130956.jpg
20170604_131000.jpg
Idc what pose they're in, but preferably something reserved, not lovey-dovey.
I would also prefer if you left the background blank as you did with the other pic you made for me.

If you need to know what their feet look like, Danny just wears black shoes and Amelia wears saddle shoes (I'd you don't know what they look like you can always Google it)

I can give you 30 tbt for it if that's cool :)
Thank you!

Last edited:
K so I have another request for you.
I would like for you to draw my two main AC players together in a picture. :blush:
Here's a reference that I drew for each (since one of the players is not an in-game person):
Idc what pose they're in, but preferably something reserved, not lovey-dovey.
I would also prefer if you left the background blank as you did with the other pic you made for me.

I can give you 30 tbt for it if that's cool :)
Thank you!

Great, I'd love to draw these characters for you :D I'll get started on it soon! I'll leave the background blank. I'll be sure to make the poses non-lovey dovey XD

Back