• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

MorphiGalaxi

Apple 🍎
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0564-1162-9430
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Feedback
100% (205) +
✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

Hello!

Open for art trades only/Closed

Welcome!

I can do mayors, villagers, characters from anime/video games, OCs, just about anything you'd like! I can do chibi drawings as well.

Just show me some examples of your work, and if I like it, we can do an art trade!

If you have any questions you may ask me!

IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0680.jpg

Last edited:
ISSI IS THE BEST ARTIST EVER.

It looks nice. How did you do the plaid?

OMG PUNCHY!

Username: pawpatrolbab
Requested Character(s)/reference:
2.jpg 18301211_795740530608785_5194205587242799955_n.jpg
Pose ect.: Hugging and or kissing please!
Sketch/Colored in: Whichever you'd like!
TBT Offer: 150 TBT

Also, you should totally start up an art thread where you post your work! Or Twitter or something, I'd def give you a follow on there

Thank you for your order Pawpartrolbab! :D I'll get to work on it as soon as I can!

I might do that sometime :3 Seems like a good idea! And thanks ^-^ The support from kind folks like you is great!

I love drawing, someday I'd really love to make a living off of my art since I think that would be so amazing! Youre a really awesome artist too, you should try to aim for your dreams :3

Last edited:
Pawpatrolbab, the sketch is finished and I am inking it in, I will begin coloring soon!~ ^_^

Here is your drawing request Pawpatrolbab! I tried to stick to what you requested but it ended up slightly different then I first planned, but I thought it looked really nice this way! If you'd like me to edit it just let me know.

IMG_0718.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I love how you made them more adult looking, lol

Here is your drawing request Pawpatrolbab! I tried to stick to what you requested but it ended up slightly different then I first planned, but I thought it looked really nice this way! If you'd like me to edit it just let me know.

THIS IS LITERALLY AMAZING I'M FLIPPIN DEAD
THANKYOU SO MUCH

Last edited:
Thank you Brooke! I thought it suited the feel of the drawing more ^-^

Lol, yeah they are really in love. it would be strange with children/pre-teens XD

Back