• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

Here is your drawing request Pawpatrolbab! I tried to stick to what you requested but it ended up slightly different then I first planned, but I thought it looked really nice this way! If you'd like me to edit it just let me know.

I LOVE THIS!!!! AAAAH

I'm finished your request Nele! I hope you like it :3 I added your dog in it from the very start actually so I was glad when you said you wanted him/her in there anyway XD If you want it edited or redone let me know and I'll change it for you ^-^

IMG_0731.jpg

Last edited:
Umm hello I've never anything like this or anything so I'm new to the drawing stuff but hi!
My username on acnl is Mya.?(star) from Skyfall(star)
I'd love for Tutu to be in the drawing and my mayor too (just use my profile picture as my mayor reference)
For my pose, I just want Tutu and I waving (animated)
For the sketch I just want Tutu and I standing in a bunch of pink/ purple and white flowers (scattered around) waving

Details: a purple/ pink sunrise and cherry blossoms falling from the sky. And I want my friend code and dream address some where in the picture (0963-4289-0210) (5D00-0033-4FDD)

All for 120TBT?

Hello MayorMya! Tutu is the bear villager correct? :3

And okay! I'll try and do that ^-^ I'm not the best at animation but I'll try! Will the outfit of your mayor be the same as in your profile pic?
Also, do you mean you'd like a drawing and a non animated version as a sketch? Or a colored drawing and a sketch serperate? Once you clarify I will start working on it :D Ill write your dream address and FC on it. Any other words youd like, such as your town name or Mayors Name?

Would you like it to be able to be sized as a sig?

I'm finished your request Nele! I hope you like it :3 I added your dog in it from the very start actually so I was glad when you said you wanted him/her in there anyway XD If you want it edited or redone let me know and I'll change it for you ^-^

Thank you so much! I love it! Especially the dog:blush:
Xx

Ik it's late but I would love it if you could try to draw N64 Jr xDDD

I admit that snifits are kind of hard to draw but if you draw him I'll give you 10 tbt if that's cool :blush:

Just a simple drawing, I'm testing your art skill here. :rolleyes:

Ik it's late but I would love it if you could try to draw N64 Jr xDDD

I admit that snifits are kind of hard to draw but if you draw him I'll give you 10 tbt if that's cool :blush:

Just a simple drawing, I'm testing your art skill here. :rolleyes:
I'd love to! I'm a huge fan of mario games so that'd be fun :3 I can totally do that!

It should be finished tomorrow if thats ok? XD

Last edited:
Back