Sometimes i think...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
IGB is useless these days... I mean, everyone hack a lot (i know hack is not allowed in this forum, just making a comment) and Players make for himself a lot of bells that pay in Bells is just useless... I'm not talking just about this forums, i'm talking about other forums too.

I was looking for O'Hare and i paid 2,000,000 Bells for him and i think it can be enough for a Tier 4 Villager and sometimes I think is harder not because is low tier but because people don't need the Bells.

Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Last edited:
Idk, whenever I've had villagers I don't want I've adopted them out for free. So if people don't want to bother giving you O'Hare it might be less because of the bells than because they're into that aspect of the game.

I agree that IGB isn't as valuable as it used to be but it's still useful if you play the game a lot and are constantly resetting and needing the bells.

O'Hare is a tier 4 villager? Okay, I didn't even knew that, maybe because I don't give something for those tiers. But to be honest, I think 2mio bells these days is waaaays to much. 3 years ago I would have paid that but now? We have amiibo's and it's so easy to scan every villager you want, unless you have them, so I think it's not worth it, because everyone has dreamies.

O'Hare is a tier 4 villager? Okay, I didn't even knew that, maybe because I don't give something for those tiers. But to be honest, I think 2mio bells these days is waaaays to much. 3 years ago I would have paid that but now? We have amiibo's and it's so easy to scan every villager you want, unless you have them, so I think it's not worth it, because everyone has dreamies.

3-4 years ago top tier villagers sold for a lot of bells. Think, 30-50 million. 2 million for a villager, any villager, is totally reasonable.

I use O'Hare as an example, i'm actually talking about anything you want buy these days.

Back