• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Disney Princesses?

Favorite Disney Princess(es)?

• Snow White

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Ariel

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Tiana (Princess & the Frog)

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Rapunzel

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • [Queen] Elsa

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Anna

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • [Queen] Kida (Atlantis)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Belle (Beauty & the Beast)

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Merida (Brave)

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Mulan

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • [Chief] Moana

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely Mulan, she's great. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh I've never heard of Pocahontas until now.

Also not included here but still one of my favorites is Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That was one of my favorite Disney movies when I was younger, and I always really liked her and her goat Djali. Especially how she always stood her ground and didn't care what the authorities though of her.

Princesses? Probably Jasmine. She's part of the reason why I love the movie Aladdin so much, mostly for her rebellious attitude, and that she always thought for herself and didn't allow others to think for her.

Idk why but I'm drawn to rebellious women lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

None, i don't like those cheesy princess movies. EXCEPT, Shrek, i would've voted for princess Fiona

Fiona is great tho

I picked Mulan, Pocahontas, Belle, and Elsa because I like them all, but not to the point that I have a strong preference. I'm not a Disney Princess fan.

I'm not big on princesses in Disney tbh. I prefer villains or side characters, or even main characters that aren't princesses. But I think I really like Tiana out of them all. Not sure if she's my fave, but I just enjoyed her character. She was pleasant and goofy, and kinda just that average girl in my book. She worked hard, but not Cinderella hard. She wasn't royalty from the beginning, and even though I know this wasn't about each movie, I really liked her story too. Idk, it was just like a breath of fresh air for me, in the princess department I mean.

Voted Moana for now because it's my current fave Disney movie. But I think we all know who the real best Disney princess is...
tumblr_lhjvsblVn01qhze4mo1_500.gif

As a kid it was Belle, then with the new Disney movie it was Rapunzel and now Moana has taken that spot. :blush:

Wow! Tiana is tied with Moana in 3rd place!!! It's so nice to see her gettin some love. I've always thought people saw her as the underdog. My favorite was Belle as a child but then I suddenly stopped liking her? Idk why. Probably because they gave some personality even more to the newer ones.

Moanananana

I have yet to watch Moana but I like what I've seen! I know Mulan isn't really a princess but she's one of my favorite Disney characters period. I also love Ariel and Belle. I feel very nostalgic about them.

rapunzel will forever be my favourite princess.
i also like tiana, belle, mulan, moana, and anna

Last edited:
Back