• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Disney Princesses?

Favorite Disney Princess(es)?

• Snow White

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Cinderella

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Ariel

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Jasmine

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Tiana (Princess & the Frog)

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Rapunzel

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • [Queen] Elsa

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Anna

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • [Queen] Kida (Atlantis)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Belle (Beauty & the Beast)

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Merida (Brave)

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Pocahontas

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Mulan

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • [Chief] Moana

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookie

💎 We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no 💎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1118-4461-2529
White Pansy
White Cosmos
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
DvJVMU3.jpg

(I know Moana isn't in this picture, but she will be joining the official line-up soon! Right after her chief "coronation/ceremony" at Disney's Parks)

Hi, guys! Here is a poll for all the official Disney princess including some unofficial ones and excluding any female royal relatives of the mains (like Melody, Ariel's daughter). I have also excluded Vanellope Von Schweetz , Nala, Kiara, Giselle, and Princess Elena (she only has a tv show, which sucks).

Discuss princesses (and Queens and Chiefs!) here. :)
Remember this is about the Princesses/Characters themselves, not their movies. I really loved Mulan's movie but I like other princesses themselves better.

I will make another poll for non-official princess/regular main Disney females such as Megara (Hercules), and Riley (Inside Out) later. I have too many polls on the front page right now XD

I chose Moana (because she resembles me and has an awesome, funner personality), Rapunzel, and Queen Elsa. :D

Last edited:
I'm sad princess Vanellope von Schweetz didnt make the cut :(

Lol sorry. She's too young :c same with Melody. and she's a President, not a princess XD

Last edited:
Vanellope is my favorite because she reminds me so much of childhood me (and partially now me because there are some things I never outgrew) but she wasn't on this list so I picked Tiana :)

I know she's not a Disney Princess (technically more of a god I guess?) but I am in love with Megara from Hercules. Like, totally obsessed. ;w; I consider her of some sort of royalty since she's with a demigod but she isn't a princess so she doesn't count but I wanted to add her in here somehow. <3

Out of the princesses, I'd go with Rapunzel. She's super pretty and I feel for her because I too have an abusive mother. So her story sits with me.

I know she's not a Disney Princess (technically more of a god I guess?) but I am in love with Megara from Hercules. Like, totally obsessed. ;w; I consider her of some sort of royalty since she's with a demigod but she isn't a princess so she doesn't count but I wanted to add her in here somehow. <3

Out of the princesses, I'd go with Rapunzel. She's super pretty and I feel for her because I too have an abusive mother. So her story sits with me.

Yeah, I was about to say - well she isn't royalty or anything like that at all - but now that you mentioned the marriage to the demigod, I'm sad I didn't put her in there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh, very true. She isn't a princess.

and I don't think she'd want to be called one either tbh. XD So I respected "her wishes."

Yeah, I was about to say - well she isn't royalty or anything like that at all - but now that you mentioned the marriage to the demigod, I'm sad I didn't put her in there.

It's no problem! This is more of a PRINCESS list so it's all good. c:

I chose Moana, Mulan and Merida (haha all the M's). I just love how action oriented/driven they are c:
plus, how could I NOT like Mulan? I'm chinese :0

I really love how they made Moana so genuine to the culture. Although, it's definitely not too close or perfect, I loved it - especially in the beginning when they had her walking in her chief hat :3

Last edited:
I like Belle and Rapunzel. Especially Emma Watson as Belle!!

Wow, it's nice to see Tiana gettin' some love! I thought she was always overlooked.

She's not actually young though, she's a video game character XD She won't physically age o.o

Omg XD issi. That's like saying the vampires from twilight are million year old elders and not actual teengaers/middle-aged. She is stuck at that age, and she is a young girl.

Omg XD issi. That's like saying the vampires from twilight are million year old elders and not actual teengaers/middle-aged. She is stuck at that age, and she is a young girl.

T__T Thinking of it that way makes that series, and any series with vampires really, seem so wrong.

*edit sorry for going off topic?

Last edited:
Back