• Pocahontas

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Mulan

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • [Chief] Moana

Votes: 19 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't talk about it to anyone but for personal reasons I fell in love with Rapunzel.

Aside from her, Ariel. Voted for 'em both.

Elsa!! I love her. Not only is Frozen one of my favorite movies, but her and I are so much alike.

I voted my top three princesses: Mulan, Ariel and Tiana!

Lol sorry. She's too young :c same with Melody. and she's a President, not a princess XD

What's the age limit here, just out of curiosity, because Melody's only 2 years younger than Snow White.

I voted my top three princesses: Mulan, Ariel and Tiana!

What's the age limit here, just out of curiosity, because Melody's only 2 years younger than Snow White.

Although Melody is only 2 years younger than Snow White, Snow White is still 14 and still more teenager-ish than Melody. 14 and 12 are a big difference in child years. I just chose based on royalty and who could adequately walk around Disney World/Land (I should've included Princess Elena on that note). I would say the age limit is 14. :)

On that note, I see people getting upset about excluding Queen Kida so I decided to include her! I probably should have included Megara from Hercules as well. Both of them could adequately walk around Disney Land/World and be just fine. :)

Keep in mind this is just my poll, and doesn't mean my opinion is fact. XD Everyone has personal preferences on who should be part of the line-up!

It's nice to see Tiana getting some love!

Last edited:
Rapunzel has to be my favorite. I also really like Flynn Rider's character. It was probably one of my favorite Disney movies overall.

Ariel was the first Disney princess I adored. I'm weak for mermaids in general & I loved her sense of genuine desire to learn. Her curiosity and making her own independent decisions are very admirable. A lot of people tend to diss Ariel thinking she gave up her life for Eric but it's very clear she had a love of the human world long before he came into the picture. I personally see Eric as a bonus for her.

Jasmine was always one of my top favorite princesses. I love how she wasn't here for anyone making decisions for her and her willingness to call out anyone. She's the closest princess who looks like me. I honestly wish she got a bigger role in the sequels.

Kida's really great; her design is one of my favorites. I wish the movie gave her more of the spotlight, argh.

Tiana's a big favorite. I can relate to her work ethic and trying to follow her dreams, and a shared love of food. She's just so lovely. I loved her story; she's so inspirational. I find her relationship with Naveen to be so sweet and funny. They balance each other out so well. <3 The only part I disliked about her movie was how she was a frog for most of it. I still adore the movie regardless.

Mulan become an instant favorite. Like how can anyone hate her? She's clearly the most badass of all the princesses. Workout goals! <3 Her determination to save her family and China by doing the unthinkable was amazing. All the songs from the movie are iconic. I also enjoyed the sequel, it was cute.

I have yet to watch Moana but I can tell she's going to be a favorite. <3

I hope one day we'll have a Latina princess movie. (I don't count Sofia or Elena due to them having tv shows.) I've been wanting a Latina princess ever since I was a kid so having that representation would be wonderful.

Jasmine was always one of my top favorite princesses.. She's the closest princess who looks like me.

I hope one day we'll have a Latina princess movie. (I don't count Sofia or Elena due to them having tv shows.) I've been wanting a Latina princess ever since I was a kid so having that representation would be wonderful.

1.) this is why I love Moana, she looks like me and has an awesome personality
2.) This needs to happen! That's why I didn't count Sofia or Elena, because I felt like them having a tv show wasn't enough and is kind of....insensitive? The culture is so rich from what I've seen (diversity at my school and my Aunt being columbian), so it shouldn't be so hard to make such a colorful and fun Disney movie while staying true to the culture if they want to go down that route!

Yea, some of my friends were annoyed that Tiana stayed a frog the whole time. tbh, I didn't even think about that before they started saying it D:

Last edited:
My overall favorite has to be Mulan. The thing that makes her different is that she's a hero, not a whiny damsel. And yes, some of the other Disney Princesses are heroes as well (such as Moana, for example) but that doesn't excuse them from their characters/movie making me want to hurl. Second is Jasmine, and third is Pocahontas.

My least favorite? This is a bit unpopular, but Moana. Seriously! She's SO annoying throughout the movie. I didn't like her character one bit. Plus, her voice actor reminded me of a bratty girl at my school.

How does Mulan qualify as a princess? Her family bloodline isn't royalty, and Chang isn't either.

I voted Merida, Jasmine and Ariel.

Last edited:
How does Mulan qualify as a princess? Her family bloodline isn't royalty, and Chang isn't either.

I voted Merida, Jasmine and Ariel.

She's part of the official Disney line-up. That's how :3 They put her in there most likely to appeal to feminine power and asian diversity, which I don't see as a bad thing at all. :D hopefully they have another, but different asian princess - like Japanese/Vietnamese/Korean.

Also, Disney's company has rules for being qualified as a princess.
1. Must be born into royalty/married into royalty/commit an act of heroism (Mulan)
2. Must be human (taking out Dory, Nala, Kiara)
(3. This rule is still in the gray area) Must be at least a teenager
(4. This is an unspoken rule, but is widely agreed upon by the Disney fandom) movie must be popular enough (excluding Kida, Megara, etc.)

Mulan fits all of these categories exceptionally. :D

Last edited:
None, i don't like those cheesy princess movies. EXCEPT, Shrek, i would've voted for princess Fiona

Vanellope still deserved to be here, look at Ralph, he's like old as the arcade game and hasnt aged at all.

Vanellope still deserved to be here, look at Ralph, he's like old as the arcade game and hasnt aged at all.

Omg lmao, fine u can have ur vanellope.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Except that Shrek isn't a Disney movie.

What he said. Shrek isn't a Disney movie.
Although Brave wasn't a Disney movie either, Pixar is part of Disney now and was "accepted" into the line-up.

tiana but mostly because the music is catchy as hell and the movie's theme is hard work gets you anywhere, which i respect. this makes me want to watch the movie again...

they're all pretty amazing besides snow white and aurora tbh. i think they should remake snow white and sleeping beauty like they did with tangled and twist the story and make them more likable characters. and cinderella but shes the posterchild so whatever

Back