• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Selling Villagers (OPEN)

If Punchy is still available I can get you the medicine chest, cardboard table, safe, and however many IGB (1 mil) or TBT (I guess 30?)

Hi! I checked out your Wishlist and I have;
-Alpine Rug
-Aurora Knit Shirt
-Beaded Tank
-Good Fortune Clothes
-Forest Life
Tell me if you want them. I accept IGB, but TBT is more preferred. ;)

Do you still have chevre available? I want to add her back to my town she moved out on me :x
If you do, I can give you 50 tbt for her? ^_^ or igb if you prefer.

Could i get Punchy for 1 mil. IGB if thats OK.

Yessir, he's all yours!

If Punchy is still available I can get you the medicine chest, cardboard table, safe, and however many IGB (1 mil) or TBT (I guess 30?)

I'm sorry, the first one to comment is the beholder of the villager. I'll let you know if he drops out though. </3
Do you still have chevre available? I want to add her back to my town she moved out on me :x
If you do, I can give you 50 tbt for her? ^_^ or igb if you prefer.

Yeah, you can have her! I'll take TBT that's fine ^^

i want punchy! can i give you artwork?

I would've loved artwork from you if Punchy hadn't been taken already. I'm so sorry! I'll let you know if he drops out!

Okay thanks! If he does drop out, could you please like my post or message me? Otherwise I won't see your reply until I go check the thread manually :(

Back