• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kiddi's AC:NL Friends Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denski

Entrepreneur
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (5) +
Kiddi's AC:NL Friends Group
I would like to present the grand opening of the official Kiddi's AC:NL Friends Group. Made to bring Major's together in friendship.

Kiddi's AC:NL Friends Group isn't just about a few friends playing every now and then, sharing a few laughs and then going back home. No.. This here is a family! Communicating, enjoying the game, sharing thoughts with eachother. Because that's what bring back the true meaning behind Animal Crossing. In this group, I want to be able to create a community of willing friends to share these great memories with becuase sadly enough, AC:NL won't be around forever (hypothetically), so why not make the best of it.
You get the gist, it's just a group where you can join to meet potential friends and have a great time with everyone. No special requirments are needed, just be a awesome person!

What's included in joining the group:
- Daily communication among eachother to create a family-like setting.
- Able to join other's town and trade with eachother. (more info on how communication will be done below)
- Fun events! (Events and other things will be formed overtime)
- Non-stop fun!

Communication:
Always having acsess to eachother is key to the best 'friends group' experience. That's why the free application "Discord" is required to join. Discord is an application you use to communicate with eachother. Join the group and have many different channels to join for many different setups. More directions will be represented below on using Discord.

Using Discord:
Discord is very easy to use and quick to join. To get discord, you can either use the "Discord for Windows" (install required) or just open it in your browser. Discord is also available on IOS and Android. You're able to voice chat and message with eachother. There will be seperate channels in the group for different set-ups, just click on the channel and you'll be sent over automatically. If you're still confused on using Discord, watch a few YouTube videos, or try it out yourself! An account is required to chat on discord

How do I join the group:
An application process is needed just so I can get basic info off of you so I know when you play. Please use this format in the comments and fill your answers out. (Ones with stars next to them are required)

--Kiddi's AC:NL Friends Group--
What is your real name?:
*What is your in-game characters name?*:
How old are you?:
*What time-zone are you in?*:
*What is your 3DS friend code?*:
*How often do you play AC:NL?*:
*Why do you want to join?*:

Once you submit your application, please check your messages here on the BTF to see if you've been approved. Process shouldn't take longer than a day. If you've been approved, you'll be given a link to join the Discord server. If you have trouble joining, please message me.

If anyone has any futher questions about the group, please comment below and I'll be happy to answer!

Last edited:
--Kiddi's AC:NL Friends Group--
What is your real name?:
*What is your in-game characters name?*:
How old are you?:
*What time-zone are you in?*:
*What is your 3DS friend code?*:
*How often do you play AC:NL?*:
*Why do you want to join?*:

My real name's Alex. That's also my in-game character's name. :p I'm eighteen and live in The Netherlands, so my time zone is GMT +1. My 3DS FC is 0516-7465-6895 and I play ACNL almost daily, if not, every other day. I want to join be a use I'm looking for people to play with and chat about AC with on a semi-regular basis, and this seems to be pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back