TBT scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elf

Lulala lulalila
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I bought some items from someone here. It was for furniture for new leaf. The deal as to trade tbt then she would bring it over. I gave her like 80 tbt and they never gave me my items that were promised. She never even came back. It's been like three months.... Am I just screwed now?

Last edited:
The same happened to me when I was till a newbie, lost like 210TBT. The person never came back to TBT and didn't spend her TBT so I think she just forgot or something happened.

What kind of stuff did you ask for?

If it's re-ordable or something I have in extra, I could give them for free. Losing all those TBT for nothing is just so sad.

Last edited:
Please create a thread in the our Contact the Staff board and one of us will look into it for you. Be sure to include as much information as possible, including links to the thread(s) where the transaction was agreed upon, screenshots of visitor or private messages where you've attempted to contact the person, etc.

Thanks!

The same happened to me when I was till a newbie, lost like 210TBT. The person never came back to TBT and didn't spend her TBT so I think she just forgot or something happened.

What kind of stuff did you ask for?

If it's re-ordable or something I have in extra, I could give them for free. Losing all those TBT for nothing is just so sad.

That's very kind of you but sadly it's not. It was one of the sanrio sets.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please create a thread in the our Contact the Staff board and one of us will look into it for you. Be sure to include as much information as possible, including links to the thread(s) where the transaction was agreed upon, screenshots of visitor or private messages where you've attempted to contact the person, etc.

Thanks!

I will do just that~ thank you.

Charging you 80 tbt for a Sanrio set is a scam in itself

Last edited:
What Sanrio set did you order? I have the Sanrio cards, I can give you the set for free. I'll just need a day or two to get it together for you.

I can also offer you Sanrio sets for free, as long as you give me a day or two to get them together. Sorry you got scammed by some dingus :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back