• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite TV Shows?

M*A*S*H, Keeping up Appearances, Fawlty Towers, The Vicar of Dibley..,. 'allo, 'allo is really good too :3

RuPaul's Drag Race, Steven Universe, Grey's Anatomy, How to Get Away With Murder, and various ongoing animes that air lol

Pokemon's been one of my favorite shows. It's light-hearted and fun so I have fond memories with it when I was younger. Same goes for Hey Arnold! I'm very fond of Jane The Virgin and Hello, My Twenties! (Age of Youth is the original title in Korean; watch it, it's really good!) Friends is pretty fun as well. :)

The Office. Didn't even need to think about it. I also like silly shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Guy, Brickleberry, etc.

How To Get Away With Murder, House of Cards, The X-Files, Brooklyn Nine-Nine (!!! the best), Steven Universe, and Bob's Burgers!~

Steven Universe
Adventure Time
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Breaking Bad
Gravity Falls
Twin Peaks
Sonic SatAM
Regular Show
Rick and Morty
Bob's Burgers
Bojack Horseman
The Venture Bros.

and probably a ton of others I've forgotten that people may or may not have mentioned already.

Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Sherlock, and Death Note (live). In that order :p

1. Bates Motel (even though it has ended, it will always be my favourite).
2. American Horror Story seasons 1-3 (not a fan of seasons 4-6. To be fair though, I haven't seen all of season 6).
3. Stranger Things.

That's really all I watch lmao.

my favourite tv shows atm are brooklyn 99, and rick and morty.

i don't need to say anything for rick and morty because i'm pretty sure everyone knows the show, and it has a huge fanbase and i mean the show practically speaks for itself it's awesome as heck

brooklyn 99 however, is severely underrated in my eyes. it's got everything a cop show needs funny jokes, serious moments but most of the time unserious, and terry crews from white chicks in it what more could you want???? i like that they don't make the whole show just about being a cop tbh. there was even an episode that only revolved around who stole somebody's ice cream who doesn't want that comedy gold in their life the characters are all so endearing in their own way and it makes me so sad because i've recommended it to so many people, and they either say they'll watch it and don't, or they'll watch it and stop watching after like 1 episode.

Ren and Stimpy, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Clarissa Explains It All, Rupaul's Drag Race, and PPG.

Back