• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite TV Shows?

Fleshy

Bells
Cyan Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Gourdy
Enchanted Bloom
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Heart Glow Wand
White Feather
I'm interested in hearing what TV shows people like, my husband and I have watched a lot of TV shows together and we need more suggestions / ideas for what to watch next. We've watched; MLP FiM, Steven Universe, Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, Moomins and probably more that I can't remember right now.

MLP, The Outsiders, The Handmaids Tale (depressing, do not recommend for certain people), Scandal (haven't been watching lately), Chopped, Top Chef, Fixer Upper, House Hunters

Stargate Atlantis, Game of Thrones, and The Office (US Version) are probably my top 3 favorite tv shows of all time.

I also like Stargate SG-1, Parks and Recreation, Adventure Time, Bobs Burgers, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Desperate Housewives, Star Trek: Voyager, Dark Matter, and a bunch of the 90s/early 00's cartoons, like Powerpuff Girls/Dexters Laboratory/Johnny Bravo/Ed Edd N Eddy/Courage the Cowardly Dog/etc. I think there are a lot more shows I like that I just can't think of right now.

The office (US) is my favorite! I also really love House MD.

But shows I'd recommend -The OA, Sneaky Pete (So good!!), Mr. Robot (also so good!), 13 Reasons Why (if it isn't triggering to you)

Also, I just started Firefly with my boyfriend and it's pretty good ^^ I'd recommend it!

SpongeBob. It was always been my favorite TV. I stuck around for the "so-called" bad seasons, and have watched every episode. To be honest, I think that the post-movie hate is one big bandwagon.

I've always thought American Horror Story: Roanoke would be a lot of fun to watch with a partner.

Recently, I've been watching Masterchef, The Office, Master of None, and Black Mirror. I really want more Black Mirror episodes though.

The walking dead, south park, drawn together. Bob's burgers, adventure time, Archer, Humans, Rick and Morty, The IT crowd, Black books. That's all I can think of right now.

Bravest Warriors, Bee and Puppycat, and if you like manga/anime for the love of god read and watch Attack on Titan.

The Office (U.S.), Parks and Recreation, How to Get Away with Murder, Scandal, Gilmore Girls, Bates Motel, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, American Horror Story, Skins (U.K. - I'm not sure if there's a U.S. version of skins, but if there is I'm sure it's garbage in comparison), Twin Peaks, Scream (the MTV show).

Top picks are bolded, but they're all favorites. That's all I can think of at the moment.

The first three I think of: Game of Thrones, Desperate Housewives, Friends.
Black Mirror is also one of my Favorites.

Besides cartoons; Impractical Jokers! Those guys give me more than laughs... they give me life!

omg I forgot about Impractical Jokers lmao, I love them too ^

Rick and Morty, Samurai Jack, South Park, Gravity Falls, Regular Show, Futurama, The Walking Dead

Last edited:
Anything with a good mystery or good humor. How To Get Away With Murder, Jane The Virgin, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Scream, Orange Is The New Black, Modern Family, Parks and Rec, The Office, Superstore.

Back